Chapter 25: A deal is a deal.

(Two's pov)

Most of us think there was someone or some people were down in the sewers. But why would they be down in a smelly place?

That's kinda gross if I'm honest. I will not judge though I am not the type to do that. Jennifer and Six climbed down before anyone else did. The rest of them did right after.

We saw 3 people. Fuck they do look like Jennifer. One of the 3 was holding a boy. To be honest they look like. Seven?! makes sense when they said he was kidnapped on the news by these 3.

Heh, they are gonna go to jail for a while that's for sure. Oh man, they even might be there for more than 2 years. Yet they can get out very early for good behavior.

Which they might do just to escape. Jennifer and the other 3 looked at each other. What the fuck they were doing.

''TRULS!!!?! BENNY?! C-COMMON?'' Jennifer yelled out

Wait she knows these people? and she never talked or gave any signs about them. Was this a secret of hers?

''JENNIFER?!?'' The other 3 yelled out.

Yup, they totally know each other.

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! AND WITH THEM?!'' The boy yelled which was holding Seven.

''Oh these are my friends AND I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THE SAME WHY ARE YOU BEING CRIMINALS YET WHY DID YOU KIPNAPPED SEVEN?!, and did you get a new pet frog, Benny?" Jennifer said to them and then yelled.

''First of all Jennifer, you were a criminal with us before stupid, second, we kidnapped Seven because he took something that belonged to us and we might as well keep for a little bit, Third of all yes I found a frog and I will keep him!'' The girl said.

One of the boys sighed and dropped Seven from the ground and Seven fell down. He hit his head on the floor. The boy then grabbed Seven again and chained him up.

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!'' I yelled out.

''If you want him back then you guys are gonna have to fight us, If you lose you won't get him back until next month, deal?'' The boy said.

We all sighed and nodded our heads. They all smiled and Seven sat there and had tears in his eyes.

Going out of the sewers we heard them say something. ''You guys have too many people, We will have to fight 3 of you to make it fair'' They got to be kidding.

Honestly, we did not know what to do so we chose Mono, Six since they bullied others before yet they are good when it comes to fighting. Also, we also chose Eight.

All 3 of the kids laughed and the other Mono kinda cheated and already ran towards them. The girl just yelled out ''HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR WE DID NOT EVEN COUNT DOWN YET YOU JUST CHEATED''

Mono did not care and started attacking one of the boys (Common) Six ran after the girl and started to punch her. Eight stood there terrified. The boy ran after her before she had a chance. He jumped on top of her and then got off her and threw Eight to one of the buildings.

The rest of us just watched them suffer. Mono was punching the boy pretty hard leading him to start crying. Eight looked like she already lost and Six was just almost losing against the girl.

Just then Eight already passed out. She had a lot of blood on her face and some on her arms. She coughed one time and blood came out of her mouth.

Amber gasped and ran to her. She tried to wake up Eight but she would not. He must have knocked her out.

Poor Eight did not wanna do this in the first place. The girl's frog was also just watching. I don't know why I mention the frog.

The girl then grabbed Six by the neck and put Six on the ground. Six looked like she could not breathe.

''Okay OKAY, I lost you win...'' Six said very calmly. 

The girl or Benny I think then smirked. The boy Mono was fighting then grabbed Mono and help him down on the floor.

Just then we saw blue and red flashing lights. Oh, shit it's the police. The 3 gasped and the cops came out of the cars.

The boy that Eight lost to was not so lucky. A cop had his gun out and pulled the trigger. The bullet went in his direction and he had no time to do anything.

They aimed at his leg and he fell over. They did another shot and shot his arm. Benny and Comm I think then gasped and ran to him in tears.

Jennifer did not run but was also in tears.

''PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW'' One of the cops says.

Benny and Common then stood up and put their hands up. The police handcuffed Benny and Common and took them to their car.

They picked up Truls knowing he is kinda still alive and took them with them. The police were rude enough and did not care for Six and Eight who were badly hurt and they just drove off.

Mono ran to Six and Six was coughing but she was alright. Amber then called an ambulance to help Eight. The rest of us then went down to the sewers.

We did know that the 3 said if we lost which we kinda did we won't get Seven back. But they are not even here so like.

Seven was not chained up all the way only his foot was. Mono then grabbed something trying to make him break free.

Seven then broke free and he coughed. Looks like he was cold and sick. One of the 3 ended up throwing the key into the sewer water so we cant open this shackle on his foot.

Poor him. But I think his sister and his mom will be happy to see him.