Chapter 11: Tornado 1/3

(Mono's pov)

I woke up at Six's house. I almost screamed but I remember there was a thunderstorm and she invited me and others to her house.

How could I be so stupid? I mean if others call me stupid I guess I am stupid huh? eh, it already hurts being called that. But like those people don't end well.

That's one of the reasons why Six has a bandage on her knee. it did not go well for her but what can I say.

She says it every day so I don't care. I got up and walked to the bathroom and washed my face to wake me up.

Kinda helped but I still felt sleepy. For some reason, I heard thunder. There is still a storm out there?!

That's odd very odd. I went back to the window and looked out. It's super windy then Lighting struck a tree in front of us.

It was very loud it made me jump and fell to the floor. I turned around and saw the others getting up.

Looks like the lighting made them wake up. Six walked to the front door and checked outside. The tree next to her house fell down.

Eight screamed it's just an old tree no big deal. But at the same time trees are useful. Six closed the door.

We all sat on the floor not knowing what to do. Just then the door opened again. Guess the wind is very strong it just opens the door out randomly.

Six gasped when she saw the door opened and ran to close it. Six is pretty strong but she was not strong enough to close the door.

She can close it but not when the wind is trying to keep it open. I went over including Amber went to help Six close it.

After a while, we manage to close it shut. Five suggest we should stay away from the windows. This is such a bad storm.

Just then we heard something hitting the ground. It was coming outside. Looks like it's hailing just great.

Could have been worse. To be honest I am not really scared of what's happening at the moment. Buts it's kinda funny to see everyone else scared.

For some reason, Seven went over to me and cuddled with me. I kinda felt awkward. He usually says I'm just a bully to him, not his lover.

I could agree with him on that. I am not his lover and I'm not planning to. Im not into anyone and plus I'm getting ''Married'' to some random girl.

Speaking of her I am going on a date with her soon. I am sort of happy to meet her. But like I don't know her so how could I trust her?

''Guys...GUYS'' Jennifer said panicking when she looked out the window.

''What is it why are you scared?'' Two asked.

''T..Torn...TORNADO'' Jennifer yelled while shuttering her words.

''What do you mean Tornado we don't get tornados around here'' Five said and Six nods in agreement.

''WELL LOOK OUTSIDE LOSERS'' Jennifer said rudely while yelling.

Shit, what is going on now? Everyone opened the door slowly and saw a tornado not far from we are. Luckily we are okay that it's not heading our way but it's heading where my grandparents are.

Fuck Jennifer was not lying. But the tornado looked huge. Six closed the door and told every to stay calm.

But I don't think Eight was listening to that. I am not really scared of storms but only as a kid, I was scared. Now I got over it.

To be honest I think Eight Lilapsophobia (Fear of tornados) I feel bad for her but some people have phobias like me.

I kinda have Philophobia (which is an overwhelming and unreasonable fear of falling in love)

Now that I think about it it's kinda a stupid phobia but I kinda have it. I am kinda scared of falling in love.

It's like you love someone but you don't know if they like you back. I don't wanna fall in love but hey it's life maybe I will.

I might soon fall in love with the girl I have to marry. But I don't think so. I don't even know her that well and we never met.

When I was just thinking to myself the power went out leading everyone to scream. Gosh, this storm is bad.

Probably because it's involving Lighting, Thunder, Tornado, Hail, and rain. Six tried to turn the lights back on but it won't turn on.

Now we are stuck in the dark. Five turned on her phone and turned on her flashlight on the phone.

At least she had her phone. The rest of ours died. Now I can not check if my dad is okay. Seven and Amber went into the kitchen. Everyone else was confused. They came back with some snacks. Strange.

''What the hell are you guys doing?'' I asked and Six looked like she was about to ask the same thing.

''When I and Seven were looking around the house we found a door and we opened it and it led to the basement so what we were thinking we should take shelter in there if it's okay with everyone else just saying Six this house its big what rooms do you even have in here?'' Amber said.

''To be honest, it's not a bad idea we should take shelter in there and the rooms I have here is 6 bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, a guest bedroom, kitchen, Office, Living room, Sana, Movie theater, Ball pit room, Homework room, Music room, Dining room, attic, basement, in a total of that there is around 5 story house if you include the attic and basement'' Six answered.

Amber was shocked and everyone else also besides me I come over here often. The thing is she did not say all the rooms but hey who cares.

Everyone headed to the basement door and Jennifer opened it. We all walked down and man it is still nice and smells good down here.

As expected the lights were still off. Five still have the flashlight on her phone we are okay on that.

Just hoping everything else will be okay.