Chapter 43: Just a little nightmare

Heh get the joke right after this chapter Te-he

(Six's pov)

I opening my eyes and lookup. Mono was standing there with a hammer in his hand and I looked down.

My hair almost coving my entire face and my arms were very long. I had a bright yellow raincoat with a hood in the back which was over my head.

A music box was below me and I was reaching over to grab it. I lost whole control of my body. When I did grab the music box it sounded very ugly.

''Hey!" Mono yelled out.

The echo hurt my eyes so I covered them when Mono smacked the music box.

It affected me, making me yell and fall to the floor. My voice sounded ugly and it slowly was starting to sound like a little child.

My arms tried to grab the music box again but Mono smacked the music box again making me yell in pain.

I then started to stand up and I was in a little girl's body. I then looked down and took my hood off a little and felt my hair.

It was short like it was when I was a child. It still is short when I am a teenager but it was a tiny bit longer.

''Are you alright Six?'' Mono asked.

''Y-Yes but how did you find me, I thought the thin men killed you'' I said.

Who were the Thin men? what was even going on? When I was about to say something until the area we were in started to shake a whole lot.

I then lost balance a little but I did not fall to the ground. I looked around and my eyes were closing in like walls.

I gasped and then started to run without Mono. Why was I running without him, If I was my teenage self I would have grabbed his hand and take him with me.

The eyes started to follow wherever I go and it scared me.

This was my nightmare as a child...Eyes staring at me like people slightly judging me.

As I pulled myself up and I ran and almost fell. I did not look back and could see a light,

Was this my escape?! I jumped and the floor broke and I then made it to where I saw the light.

I stood up a little and then turned around and saw Mono coming towards where I am.

I then let out my hand for him and he jumped to grab it. I was on my knees holding his hand and I looked down to see his face.

All I knew was I had 4 flashbacks and a few more.

(Hunter's cabin)

I was in a room playing with the music box that was in. There was a bed and a few cages around the room, Little people and tally marks on the wall around me.

I heard walking from upstairs but it seems like I did not really care and continued playing with the music box.

Honestly, I don't I ever played with this as my child self. Why was this so important to me? The song that was playing was really beautiful.

Then I heard something, Someone was breaking in and it seemed like they had a weapon.

I reacted to it fast and then dropped the music box and started to scoot back to the bed which I was now under it.

They dropped the weapon and walked towards me. They looked around at the walls and then to me,

It was a boy and they had a paper bag on, I knew it was a boy since it looked a lot like Mono when he was a kid.