Chapter 45: Cafes new worker

(Eight's pov)

School ended for me and I walked to the school bathroom and then changed into my uniform.

Some girls came in and were confused about what I was wearing. 

I walked out before they said anything and put on a long coat covering my uniform and I will just take it off when I arrive.

When I made it to the cafe there was someone I have never seen before. She wore her uniform and had white hair which was in a ponytail.

when she turned to me I could see her face. She had a very pale skin tone and had beautiful red eyes like vampires eyes.

''Hi, are you new here? my name is Eight it's a pleasure to meet you'' I said to her and she had a smile on her face.

''Yeah it's my first day here and it's very nice meeting you Eight'' She said.

''Do you have a name, so I can call you by something'' I asked.

''My parents never got a chance to name me...But most people call me Pretender for some reason just because they say I pretend to be happy which is sometimes true'' She said while putting her hand on her shoulder.

I wonder why she pretends to be happy sometimes.

Something must be going on with her life that makes her fake being happy.

Seven walked into the cafe and stared at me and then at Pretender.

When he was looking at her he walked over to me and whispered in my ear.

''Is she new here? because I have never seen her before, or is she just a customer in one of our uniforms'' Seven whispered and I shook my head.

''She is a new worker here, her name is Pretender'' I informed him.

''What kinda a name is that? Not saying it's bad or anything though'' Seven asked.

''That is just her nickname, her parents never named her though which is sad to me'' I said to Seven.

He nodded as he walked up to her and let out his hand for her to shake it. The pretender looks at his hand and then shakes his hand.

After she stepped back a little she then clapped her hands.

''That means it's time to work'' She said.

I laughed and then went to work. Five walked in and hugged Seven. Like she would do every day.

She is a nice sister but can't she see that we are working at the moment?

I don't really mind her being here as long as she is not distracting anyone.

Pretender already had most of the customers. She is a fast talker and she gets around here fast.

But is this her first day here? unless she works at other cafes before. I was confused but did not wanna be nosy.

I don't really snoop around that's the thing. I do it when I have to or when I am dared to.

Seven looked over at me and then at the Pretender.

(Pretenders pov) As you can tell I am using more people's pov's in one chapter and it's because I want every to at least have some pov's in the story

My older brother called me downstairs and I walked down. I saw him on the kitchen counter and he made me breakfast.

I only live with him since my parents are dead and he is my only family member that lives in this country.