Chapter 34: camping trip

(Jennifer's pov)

I then woke up and it was probably time for school and I did not wanna go, School is so boring, and yet there are not many things to do other than hang out with your friends or do bring classwork and bring more stress with homework.

Mono then walked into my room and then jumped on top of me and then got off of me and pushed me off the bed. I then screamed and he laughed.

He kept laughed then I stood up and pushed him to the ground. 

That's why he never dated anyone besides one girl. I then cross my arms and turned around.

''Jennifer, Just gets ready for school, we have a school camping trip remember?'' He said and I was confused.

I don't think anyone told me about this before. I then turned around. He was putting his paper bag back on.

''When were you told about this? no one told me about this'' I said.

''They said it around a week ago, just pack your bags the bus will be leaving right after lunch and we are late for school and lunch is gonna be in an hour'' Mono said and I gasped.

Oh fuck, Mono left the room and I got changed and packed my stuff. I only packed the stuff that would be useful, Like bug spray, lanterns, Sleeping bags, and brought some snacks.

Someone is probably also gonna bring snacks but I don't really care though. I then stood up and walked out of the door and then met up with Mono who was already outside waiting for me.

I sighed and then we walked to school. It was pretty sunny and looked like it was gonna rain. I hope it was not a storm. A little rain would be okay but a thunderstorm can cause a forest fire. That would be bad.

It's not like that sleepover storm and that tornado. I think that was the time we were first getting along, well when I got along with Mono.

We made it to school a long way later and lunch was about to finish we ran inside and saw a few students putting their food away. Man, we are late.

Six then ran towards us and hugged Mono. I am also here you know. She then stepped back and then the bell rang.

''Wow, you guys are late, not surprised though'' She laughed and I rolled my eyes.

''Oh Jennifer keep rolling your eyes and maybe you will find a brain back there'' Mono said and I just look at him.

Now he is turning back into a bully. Bitch. Rude much. Six then grabbed Mono's hand and they ran outside to the bus. I then ran with them and they were fast. We stopped and Six got on the bus first.

I turned around to see the others there. Well, Two and Amber were there. I smiled at them and I got on the bus and sat there. Too bad Eight won't be coming with us. I sitting next to Amber and we waited for a little for Five and Seven.

I am pretty sure they are late. The bus was about to leave until Five and Seven made it. That was a close one.

They both sat in the back and we started to move. I then grabbed my phone and started to play on it.

''Your gonna play on your phone when we are going camping? are you kidding me?'' Amber said and I laughed a little.

''Only on the bus not on the camping trip'' I said and she nodded.

It was a long drive and I started to fall asleep.

Amber then woke me up as we made it and it was the afternoon already. I am pretty sure we are only gonna stay here for one night. Everyone got off the bus and followed our teacher to the campsite where we will be sleeping.

Everyone started to set up their tents and sleeping bags and Five decided to sleep outside since she wanted to look up at the stars before we sleep.

Hope she does not get bugs in her hair cause that will be funny. Mono then pulled something out of his backpack and I looked at it.

It was a jar of bugs in it. Was he gonna prank someone? or was he gonna prank our own teacher.

Mono walked into the girl's tent (Two's, Six's, and Amber's tent) and then opened the jar and let out the bugs into their tent.

He ran to our tent which I and Mono were sharing with Seven also and he hid in there and then we heard the girls screaming. I then started to laugh and so did the other kids.

The teacher ran into their tent and then she screamed and Mono started to laugh harder. After a while, we started to look for some wood to make a campfire.

It was getting dark, I think from all that pranking and setting up time went by fast. Well good to know that. I then found some wood and then I heard something behind me.

I already experienced a lot of nightmares that are either the past or future or just nightmares I don't think I wanna be pranked or killed.

''Boo!'' I heard someone yelled.

I screamed and then they laughed. I turned around to see Mono standing there laughing.

''M-mono! That's not funny at all you gave me a heart attack, you have no idea what I been through I thought I was gonna die!'' I yelled.

''And you have no idea what handsome guys like me have been through'' Mono said and I crossed my arms.

He always says he is handsome when he is not even. What do Seven and Six and some other girls see in him? he is a complete fool of himself that probably only cares about himself no one else.

Mono then grabbed the wood and I grabbed the other half and we walked to the campsite. I can just hear other people talking and having a lot of fun.

Must be great than getting scared of your own stepbrother.

When we placed the wood down our teacher started to make the fire, can they make it any faster? it's pretty cold out here.

Plus I am pretty hungry. Our teacher finished making the fire and we started to make some roasted marshmallows.

Like in most camping trips people do make smores but we will just have it by itself.

Six yawned right after everyone finished their marshmallows and then she went to her tent. I think she is gonna lay down.

''Okay, I think it's around 9:30 pm so we should all get ready for bed'' Our teacher said.

''B-but sir I am not tried at all! it's gonna be hard for me to fall asleep'' Seven yelled out.

''What do your parents do to you? make you stay up multiple nights or not let you sleep at all? I don't care if your tied or not get to bed now'' The teacher said and Seven sighed.

Someone is moody this night. I think my old ''friends'' made his sleep schedule a little um messed up maybe?