Chapter 10: Sleepover during the storm 2/2

(Mono's pov)

I'm still surprised I even came here to hang out with everyone else. Even with this girl Jennifer.

Out of all the people it had to be her. She knows everything about anything.  It's very annoying.

I swear I can't stand her being around me. She is like my bodyguard.
She does not really do what she is told. Only schoolwork or homework.

Ugh just thinking about it makes me wanna break her neck. But she is to "Innocent" for that. Speaking of her she starts to look at me while a blonde girl talks to Six.

"Thinking about me aren't you?" Jennifer says to me.

"You know it all do you what can you read my mind?" I asked her.

"No stupid either way your probably talking shit about me" Jennifer said to me then crossed her arms.

Man she is not wrong. I am talking shit. The girl with blonde hair walls over to the living room.

I saw blood on her the side of her ear.

Strange.

She stares at me then looks at Seven, Five, and Jennifer. I wanted to know why there is blood on her ear.

Looking down at her wrist I saw marks. How did I only see this a s everyone else did not.

The girl was confused as I walked over to her.

"Hey why is there blood on your ear and marks on your wrist?" I asked worried.

"I-I-It's nothing don't worry I'm fine" She whisper at me.

At least everybody else did not hear us. Just confused. For some reason I felt hands on my back.

Then someone pushed me for a strange reason. Not only was I pushed but I accidentally kiss the girl.

I heard everyone gasp besides someone and me and this girl. The girl pulled away fast. I was stunned by what just happened.

Who the fuck pushed me. To be honest this girl just stole my first kiss. Could have been worse.

"I am super sorry!" I said to the girl.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"It's okay it was an accident" She said did a nervous laugh.

I turned around and saw Jennifer smiling. That little BITCH. Before I had the chance to attack her Seven put his hands on my chest.

I felt awkward at that moment. But I can tell he was stopping me.fro. attacking Jennifer.

Either way if he did not stop me. I would have just make sure she will have a very nice trip to the hospital.

Aside from a this Six went the kitchen and put snacks on the table. I did not really care I did not feel like eating or snacking on anything.

For me it's not what I really want. Seven looks over at me.

"Are you not gonna get anything?" Seven asked me.

I turned to him.

"No I'm not I don't feel like getting anything" I answered and he nod.

Eight raised her hand for some reason.

"I think it might be time to play truth or dare but just dares" Amber said and Eight turned to her.

She give her the look as she was trying to say "I was gonna say that"

Six nodded and asked who wanted to go first. Five raised her hand. Looks like she is going first.

"Okay Amber I dare you to say your crush" Five said and Amber blushed.

"It's a boy named James" Amber said and cover her fave with here hands.

Someone is embarrassed.

"Okay okay my turn um Jennifer right? It's very nice to meet you but I dare you to kiss someone in this room" Amber said to Jennifer.

Jennifer looked stunned but looks at everyone in this room.

She slowey walked over to me and took off my bag then kissed me right on the lips.

Maybe the cheek would be better?! I pushed her away as soon as possible. Everyone else's laughed and Jennifer looked grossed out.

I felt like throwing up. Jennifer looked up and stared at the girl.

"What was your named again?  It was Two I'm pretty sure I dare you to say who is favorite parent it's not to hard"   Jennifer spoke.

Two had tears in her eyes.

"Yes my name is Two but I don't have a favorite parent. To be honest they abused me" She said with tears falling down.

Everyone was stunned and Jennifer felt bad for asking. Seven went over and hugged Two.

"Anyways sorry for bringing everything down uh Seven I dare you to kiss the paper bag boy" Two said and Eight giggled.

I was stunned. Why do I have to get kissed for the third time tonight?

Spare my life. Seven looked over at me then walked over to me. Oh dear lord. Seven and I were face to face.

"Hurry up already!" Six yelled out.

Seven then lifted my bag up a bit. Then kissed me. Still stunned by what is happening. I then blushed.

His lips kinda felt soft (Kinda cringing while writing this part)

Seven then pulled away and blushed at me. Everyone else was happy over what happened.

"Okay okay SHUT UP Five I dare you to kiss Six!" Seven and Six blushed pink.

I smiled and Five also blushed. Five took a deep breath and walks over to Six.

Six was breathing heavily. Five then kissed Six. Six was stunned but then melted into the kiss.

Jennifer was happy about it but looked grossed out. At least Six got a kiss from her one crush.

Five then pulled away from the kiss. Six smiled and Five did the same. I think they enjoyed it.

Six then wanted to do something else. So she brought us to her bedroom and  we sat on the floor.

I was kinda confused. Six then pulled something out of her closet. It was a box of uno cards.

Looks like we are play uno now. This is gonna be good. Six handed us 7 uno cards.

Amber won the game and Eight yawned. Six looked at the time and it was late.

She then gave us pillows and blankets and Two already fell asleep. Six turned off the lights

My eyes felt heavy and I closed them and went to sleep.