Chapter 42: She saved you

(3rd person pov)

Jennifer snd Lillian was talking to Mono in his room trying to say everything was alright and his father is not that bad.

Mono did not really care much or listen to whatever they were saying. He knew some things they were saying were true but he knew way much more than they do.

It's his father after all.

It's not their father. Lillian's father hates her and Jennifer's father is dead.

He did not want his father to end up like theirs.

Mono then looked away and got up from his bed and walked to the door. Jennifer's mother had already left knowing she does not wanna hear to much.

He walked out the door and Jennifer and Lillian followed him out. They walked downstairs and out the front door.

Mono's parents were still talking and Jennifer's mother talked with them.

Not knowing the children left since they are fuck ass blind they looked around.

''What are we doing out here? I don't really find anything that can help you out here, other than Six'' Jennifer asked and Mono turned to her.

''Who is Six? I felt like you guys talked about her but I don't think I remember'' Lillian questioned.

''Mono's childhood friend, that's Six, they been friends for a long time, and I'm surprised his dad did not want Mono to marry her, not saying it's a bad thing but still'' Jennifer said.

''Well you followed me out here I just wanted to get some fresh air, and maybe go on a little walk, it calms me down sometimes when I'm sad or mad, or when I feel like it, I do this often but not to often'' Mono answered Jennifer not really caring of the talk about Six.

He stood there for a little then walked across the street and then heard a car. Jennifer turned to see a white car with a man who looked drunk inside it.

Jennifer turned back to Mono who just looked at the car not making any time to move when the car hit him.

She ran to him and shook him a little. Nothing really happened.

(Lillian's pov)

Jennifer then gasped and Mono and I just stared at her. She looked around and then saw we were still in Mono's room.

''Are you alright Jennifer? you passed out really out random you look pale'' Mono asked her.

''I-I am alright, and I am always pale right?'' Jennifer answered.

''Your skin is lighter and paler than ours so yeah but he means you look frightened'' I said to Jennifer.

''I am fine really! it's just another nightmare that's all'' Jennifer said trying to not worry us.

She said that the last time I came over. I know something happened if she said that the time my mother almost killed me, it was in her nightmare.

Will something happen to one of us? again? Mono stood up from his bed and walked to the door when I followed him behind holding Jennifer's hand.

Might as well hold her hand if she is kinda acting weird. We walked downstairs and then walked outside.

''What are we doing out here? I don't really find anything that can help you out here, other than Six'' Jennifer asked and then Mono turned around to face her

''Who is Six? I felt like you guys talked about her but I don't think I remember'' I questioned.

I had no idea who Six was. Or probably I don't know any of their friends

''Mono's childhood friend, that's Six, they been friends for a long time, and I'm surprised his dad did not want Mono to marry her, not saying it's a bad thing but still'' Jennifer answered me

''Well you followed me out here I just wanted to get some fresh air, and maybe go on a little walk, it calms me down sometimes when I'm sad or mad, or when I feel like it, I do this often but not to often'' Mono answered Jennifer.

Mono started to walk across the street when we heard a car well Jennifer and I. it was just a white car with a drunk-looking man inside. Mono looked at the car as soon as it was about to hit him.

Jennifer ran but I pushed her out of the way so she won't' get hurt and then ran to push Mono. We both made it to the other side and I sat up and turned and the guy just left as nothing happened.

I tried to act like everything was fine but clearly, something just happened that could lead us to death.

And I could have died if I did not fall with Mono

Mono breathed heavily and I looked down and my hands were a little bruised since we hit hard.

Jennifer ran and helped us both up. Our parents well their parents and my aunt looked at then walked towards us.

''Are you guys alright? we looked out the window only to see you two on the ground'' My aunt asked.

''Well two of them almost died by a car, and I expected it to happen, otherwise, it would have been Mono and me on the ground'' Jennifer explained.

It was probably in her nightmare.

''That why we look both ways before crossing the road and not just walk, I taught you that as a child'' Mono's father said and Mono looked down.

The guy that almost run of over then stopped the car and walked towards us and damn did he smell bad.

Mono, Jennifer, and I ran back inside while we saw my aunt and Mono's parents and Jennifer's mother talking to the drunk guy.

''Jennifer you knew this was gonna happen didn't you'' I said to Jennifer.

''W-Well yes, but every single time I say something like this to someone they start to think I am crazy! and I thought you might think the same like everyone'' Jennifer answered me and she put one of her arms on her shoulder.

I sighed and walked over to her and hugged her.