Chapter 23: Sewers and tears

(Common's pov)

I look at Seven and Truls talking and they finished their little talk. I and Benny are already down and Seven went down first before Truls.

That was a close one I never wanna go back up. If I'm honest I never wanted to be a part of their team.

One thing about them. They changed since Jennifer left us which I am still kinda heartbroken about.

It's kinda her fault that all of this is happening at the mommet. But at this rate, it's kinda their fault also.

The only thing I do is let them steal things and I just keep a lookout. Making sure we don't get caught.

And right now we almost got caught. I don't even wanna sit lay or stand behind bars for a year or more years.

I don't want to stay there. Not again. I watched as Truls covers his nose. I do agree with him. It is pretty smelly down here.

Also pretty nasty. I could hear the noises of rats down here. This is just nasty I must say. But there is no turning back down.

What was I even thinking?! I just got us down as a SMELLY STUPID FUCKING SEWER. Bleh, I could hear Benny throwing up.

Benny then stopped throwing up and turned us 3. She then smirked and tried to tell us a joke. I do say there is no time for jokes right now.

''Okay, guys here is the joke. What kind of person that just lives here and takes children?'' Benny said and smiled.

''I don't know who? your ugly face?'' Seven said to Benny and then she rolled her eyes.

''No you stick in the mud, PENNYWISE PEOPLE'' Benny said to us and laughed.

''That is not funny at all it was terrible'' Truls said and I nod.

''Shut up Truls- Oooo'' Benny said then turned around.

I and the others also turned around to see what she was looking at. It was a frog. What the fuck is a frog doing down here.

Aren't they supposed to be in lakes? at least that is what my mom told me. Benny stood up and ran to it.

She picked it up with her arms and then carried it. Oh gosh, this is what she wanted since she was a little child aka a little girl.

''I will name you frogrigo my new pet frog'' Benny said and smiled.

''Oh gosh this is just hell to me'' Truls said and I laughed.

Well, now she is just gonna carry that wherever she goes. Damn it this is why her mom will never let her have a pet frog or any pet of some sort.

One thing that I just thought of. We might have to sleep down here. Or just wait till the police leave us alone.

Knowing them. They might not stop until they find us. This is gonna be a long and ''fun'' night for all 3 of us.

No, I'm joking it's not. We don't even have blankets or pillows. Yet we will have to sleep on the dirty floor.

Gosh, this was kinda a terrible idea. Should have thought of that before. Well, im very stupid then. I mean very stupid.

You can agree, can you?

Right?

(Five's pov)

I woke up and took the covers off me and hopped off the bed. I looked at Seven's bed. He is not here.

But how? he is always sleeping on his bed at this kind of time. I started to breathe fast. The bathroom light is not even on either.

Where the fuck could he be? I ran all the way across the room and opened the door. I started to run downstairs.

I missed a step for fell down. I made a loud noise waking up my mother. I can tell she opened the door since I heard it.

She walked downstairs and looked down. She saw me and she lifted me off the ground. I sighed but said ''Thank you, mom''

My mother smiled but then was confused right after.

''Oh, sweetie are you hurt? must be a pretty hard fall I guess, What are you doing-'' My mom was cut off when she looked at the area where the front door is.

Turning around I gasped. The front door was open. It must have been Seven. Someone could have just walked in whenever they walked.

Even if it was Seven. Why would he leave the front door open? It is very unlike him to do that he always closes to door.

I and my mother walked to the front door and my mom looked out. Nothing was there at all. What the fuck.

Seven is still nowhere to be seen. My mother then closed the door and looked at the news for more information. I just think my mom might just be trying to look at the news just in case.

I let my mother do her thing and I walked around the house to try and find Seven. After looking for a bit,

Nothing was still there. He is completely gone. He can't go out this late. Plus we have school tomorrow.

Just then my mom called me over. I walked to her and she sighed and opened her mouth to say something to me.

''Well...I looked at the news and turns out he is with criminals well kidnapped by them'' My mother said and then begin to cry a bit. I just stood there completely shocked at what I just heard.

''Now what are we gonna do? who knows what might happen to him we have to look for him!'' I yelled and my mother just stand there and cried.

But where even are they? what will even happen to him? I don't even fucking know now. This is just all in my head.

I still had so many questions. I am not gonna say all of them to my mom since. It might bring her even more stress.

She seems already stress and heart brown enough by the looks of her. I just stood there and shut up.

If I'm honest. I am the same as her at the momment.