Chapter 13: Tornado 3/3

(Seven's pov)

Amber and Five threw Jennifer and Mono into the closet and closed the door shut and then locked it.

Thank god they were gone and I hope they get along. I know for a fact they never get along. They are stepbrother and sister they have to get along.

Otherwise, that sucks. Who the hell fights with their siblings. Im joking it always happens. I mean I sometimes fight with Five.

Looking at the time it looks like we have been down here for a bit. Yet it's been 2 hours or more since the tornado started.

It's pretty boring. I still heard thunder from outside. Five checked on her phone and saw that the tornado won't end in 7 hours depending on if the tornado wants to leave.

Just great. Ugh, I wanna leave so bad. I miss my bed. Most of us felt homesick. Yet they miss their parents.

I felt the same thing as them. There Is like nothing to do around here! I hate it! I wished there was something to do around this time.

But Eight got up and went over to the shelf that has board games. She then went over to the floor and place the game she has chosen on the ground.

She sat back down. Looks like we are gonna play a game while we wait for this tornado to go by. We were playing the game ''Sorry''

This went on for some time and I only have 2 more rounds to win the game. As expected I was blue Six was red Five was yellow and Two was green.

Eight did not feel like playing she just felt bad that everyone was bored and she was not. She then lay down and went to sleep.

It was finally Two's turn and she had the manage to get an 8 she then moved her character and got in the same spot as Six.

She then pushed Six's character out of the way. Looks like Six has to start all over again.

''YOU BITCH I WAS ABOUT TO WIN'' Six yelled at Two and I started to laugh so did Five and Two.

''Oh I'm SORRY Six'' Two said and laughed.

''Honestly, that was such a bad joke I ever heard'' I said and everyone else laughed.

I took a card and manage was 2 steps from getting to the safe zone. It was Five's turn and she manages to switch spots with me.

For me, I did not care but at the same time, I was pissed off. This girl literary swap spots with me when I was about to win.

Six went and ended up switching places with Five. I laughed because Five did that to me. Six was now closer to the end.

Just great.  A few of us already went and it was Six's turn again and she manages to win.

Eight slowly started to wake up. We all then went to the closet and opened it. Jennifer was sleeping on Mono's lap and Mono was also sleeping.

Man to be honest that looked pretty cute to me (I don't ship them and Seven is saying that because they are step-siblings so don't get the wrong idea Lol)

Mono slowly opened his eyes and looked at us. Jennifer yawned and woke up. She got off Mono's lap and gave Mono her hand to lift him up.

She did so and they both went out of the closet and sat right back on the floor. It has been a couple of seconds and then the light of Five's phone went off

What did the heck happen? Did she turn it off?

''Hey what happened to the light it's super dark I can't see an inch in front of me'' Amber said.

''Um, my phone died'' Five answered.

''Great out of all the times your phone has to die it has to die now'' Mono said and I nod.

Now we are completely stuck in black darkness. I can't really see it like super dark. I only see the black shadows of everyone else.

''Six don't you have flashlights?'' Jennifer asked.

''The flashlights are upstairs and the tornado is still out there I'm not risking my life for just some LIGHT'' Six said and then yelled.

''Hmmm wait Six do you have matches by any chance?'' Mono asked.

''Yeah, to be honest, I do!'' Six said.

'' but what for?'' Eight questioned.

''You'll see'' Mono answered.

Mono went over and found something. He ended finding the matches and grabbed them.

He then lit up a candle. Finally some light. Putting the candle in a candle holder and placed it on a table.

Time passes by and I felt sleepy. I yawned and the rest knew I was getting tired.

My eyes start to feel heavy and I fell asleep on someone. I don't know who but it's not like I care.

Waking up a bit later I looked around. Eight and Amber were talking. Five and Six did the same.

Jennifer just stared at me and laugh yet she giggled. I was confused. Also when did she start being a little nicer?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Bruh you fell asleep on me that's what" Mono said.

I blushed in embarrassment. Shit I should have fell asleep on the floor. Just then the rain stopped.

That was unexpected. It just stood out of nowhere. We heard no more hail or thunder.

Six opened the door to go check. She said the tornado stopped. Everyone went out.

Freedom at last. Everyone said goodbye to each other and we left to go to our house. I knocked on the door.

No answer. Five was also confused. My mother answered and she hugged us.

I missed her a lot. We went inside and we ate food. I went to my room and went on my bed.

Hopefully the next day everyone will get along for a awhile.