Character Introduction: Grimm

Name: Grimm
Threat Level: Catastrophe-class (Special S Rank)
Species: True Dragon
Title(s): Princess of Allyria, Grimm Reaper (By Rimuru)
Weapon of choice: Scythe
Age: N/A
Gender: Female

Name: GrimmThreat Level: Catastrophe-class (Special S Rank)Species: True DragonTitle(s): Princess of Allyria, Grimm Reaper (By Rimuru)Weapon of choice: ScytheAge: N/AGender: Female

Note: The form shown above is her human form as a True Dragon.

Magic Abilities

Warp Portal: A type of elemental magic that allows the caster to draw the same series of symbols at the entrance and exit. These symbols worked strictly as pairs, so stepping into a Portal would always bring you to the same destination.

Anti-Magic Area: Magic formed by rewriting the laws of the world to create a barrier that prevents the usage of magic.

Summoning Magic: Magic that can be used to summon other beings such as spirits or demons.

Holy Magic: Magic involving manipulation of spiritrons. It can be used for healing, resurrection, or means of direct attack.

~ Skills ~

Common Skills

> Coercion: Enables the user to intimidate a range of targets. Scales to the strength of the user and the targets' ability to resist it, the effects range from feeling hostility to feeling fear up to losing consciousness.

> Thought Communication: A higher-level version of Telepathy, letting the user build links and talk with multiple people at once. Remains effective across a range of about one kilometre.

Extra Skills

> Shadow Motion: This allows the user to move within shadows, and very quickly move to people and also places the user had been to before. To use it the user still has to move through the shadows to the destination but is not hindered by any obstacles whilst within the shadows.

> Dress Change Magic: A type of magic that lets the user swap clothes and equipment at will.

> Spatial Magic: This allows the user to manipulate spatial particles to create spatial pockets which can be used to store large amounts of items.

> Black Thunder: Grants access to a stronger form of Black Lightning.

> Body Double: The ability to make one or more copies of the individual itself.

Unique Skills

> Deus Vult: Passive ability which grants immunity against all but a few attacks. (Isn't affected by the use of Anti-Magic Area)