Character Introduction: Rosetta

Name: Rosetta (Rose)
Threat Level: Catastrophe-class (Special S Rank)
Original Species: Kyn
Current Species: True Ancestor Vampire
Title(s): Queen's General, Black General, Purple Flame
Weapon of choice: Sword
Age: N/A 
Gender: Female

Name: Rosetta (Rose)Threat Level: Catastrophe-class (Special S Rank)Original Species: KynCurrent Species: True Ancestor VampireTitle(s): Queen's General, Black General, Purple FlameWeapon of choice: SwordAge: N/A Gender: Female

Magic Abilities

Warp Portal: A type of elemental magic that allows the caster to draw the same series of symbols at the entrance and exit. These symbols worked strictly as pairs, so stepping into a Portal would always bring you to the same destination.

Anti-Magic Area: Magic formed by rewriting the laws of the world to create a barrier that prevents the usage of magic.

Summoning Magic: Magic that can be used to summon other beings such as spirits or demons.

~ Skills ~

Common Skills

> Coercion: Enables the user to intimidate a range of targets. Scales to the strength of the user and the targets' ability to resist it, the effects range from feeling hostility to feeling fear up to losing consciousness.

> Thought Communication: A higher-level version of Telepathy, letting the user build links and talk with multiple people at once. Remains effective across a range of about one kilometre.

Extra Skills

> Shadow Motion: This allows the user to move within shadows, and very quickly move to people and also places the user had been to before. To use it the user still has to move through the shadows to the destination but is not hindered by any obstacles whilst within the shadows.

> Spatial Motion: This allows the user to be able to transport himself to a place he has visited before. It usually takes several minutes to connect spaces, but Spatial Motion is capable to have the user escape from Ramiris' Labyrinth ability.

> Dress Change Magic: A type of magic that lets the user swap clothes and equipment at will.

> Spatial Magic: This allows the user to manipulate spatial particles to create spatial pockets which can be used to store large amounts of items.

> Hyperspeed Regeneration: Near instantaneous regeneration. Regenerates fast enough to prevent most fatal wounds from being fatal, including beheading. (Isn't affected by the use of Anti-Magic Area)

Black Thunder: Grants access to a stronger form of Black Lightning.

Unique Skills (Start of Story)