Story Breakdown: Myra's Children

Note that the following children will be listed from oldest to youngest, not by when they were created/born but by the ages they are currently at/represent.

Lucille - True Dragon

Easily the oldest, unless taking Morganna into consideration, she's the first Biological child of Myra as she was created directly from her (and one of her skills) rather than merely being created from scratch by Genesis as prior beings had been

She's a mama's girl through and through but does take great care to show her little sister (Grimm) all the affection she can in their mother's stead as their mother is usually too busy to do so herself. 

She considers herself (and is considered) as the strongest being in her mother's kingdom and as such often takes it upon herself to "care" for allies weaker than herself. This mentality is only further enhanced by her own mother's reliance on sending her to "fix" any issues that may arise due to her other subordinates' own "shortcomings." However, that is not to say she treats those weaker than her with disdain. Quite the contrary. 

Those that work directly under her describe her as a hard-working individual but also one you can and should go to if you have any concerns. Indeed, that' is the one thing they all agree on. If there's an issue and you can't resolve it, go to her in advance. Don't let her find out otherwise or else...well...no one dares speak of what happens otherwise. 

Reign - True Dragon

The second oldest child of Myra, she suffers from what could be considered the "middle child syndrome" but that's much to her preference

The second oldest child of Myra, she suffers from what could be considered the "middle child syndrome" but that's much to her preference. She doesn't need or like the constant fawning her older sister (Lucille) gives to their younger sister (Grimm) and as such takes every chance she can to remain out of her grasps. That said, she does love her sisters dearly and will move to protect either of them without hesitation should the need arise.

In regards to their mother, Reign is often overlooked not because she's forgotten or forgettable but simply because she's usually not with her mother very often. Still, of the three it could be argued that Myra showed her the most affection prior to them heading to Tempest. However, with Myra's attention now on Grimm, Reign has started developing an emotion she had not experienced prior...jealousy.