Character Introduction: Ivory

Name: Ivory (also called White - not to be confused with the actual white primordial)
Threat Level: Disaster-class (S Rank)
Species: Demon Peer
Title(s): Queen's General
Weapon of choice: Sword (Rapier)
Age: 20,000+
Gender: Female

Name: Ivory (also called White - not to be confused with the actual white primordial)Threat Level: Disaster-class (S Rank)Species: Demon PeerTitle(s): Queen's GeneralWeapon of choice: Sword (Rapier)Age: 20,000+Gender: Female

Magic Abilities

Warp Portal: A type of elemental magic that allows the caster to draw the same series of symbols at the entrance and exit. These symbols worked strictly as pairs, so stepping into a Portal would always bring you to the same destination.

Anti-Magic Area: Magic formed by rewriting the laws of the world to create a barrier that prevents the usage of magic.

Summoning Magic: Magic that can be used to summon other beings such as spirits or demons.

Holy Magic: Magic involving manipulation of spiritrons. It can be used for healing, resurrection, or means of direct attack.

~ Skills ~

Common Skills

> Coercion: Enables the user to intimidate a range of targets. Scales to the strength of the user and the targets' ability to resist it, the effects range from feeling hostility to feeling fear up to losing consciousness.

> Thought Communication: A higher-level version of Telepathy, letting the user build links and talk with multiple people at once. Remains effective across a range of about one kilometre.

Extra Skills

> Shadow Motion: This allows the user to move within shadows, and very quickly move to people and also places the user had been to before. To use it the user still has to move through the shadows to the destination but is not hindered by any obstacles whilst within the shadows.

> Spatial Motion: This allows the user to be able to transport himself to a place he has visited before. It usually takes several minutes to connect spaces, but Spatial Motion is capable to have the user escape from Ramiris' Labyrinth ability.

> Dress Change Magic: A type of magic that lets the user swap clothes and equipment at will.

> Spatial Magic: This allows the user to manipulate spatial particles to create spatial pockets which can be used to store large amounts of items.

> Hyperspeed Regeneration: Near instantaneous regeneration. Regenerates fast enough to prevent most fatal wounds from being fatal, including beheading. (Isn't affected by the use of Anti-Magic Area)

> Black Thunder: Grants access to a stronger form of Black Lightning.

Unique Skills (Start of Story)

> Great Sage: A Conceptual Intelligence driven by purely logical computations. Possessing, and granting to the user, immense computational power, it allows for complete automatic control over all the user's skills.

> Deus Vult: Passive ability which grants immunity against all but a few attacks. (Isn't affected by the use of Anti-Magic Area)

> Ámesi chrísi: Allows the user to instantly cast any spell without the need for incantations. Also allows the user to learn magic skills/abilities much faster than normal.

> Krývo: This allows the user to become invisible to most beings. Also hides the true extent of the user's power to be hidden, almost completely. However, certain abilities such as Milim Eye can bypass/ignore/override this skill.

> Ektelestís: Ability to fire a bolt of pure energy (or multiple bolts at once) at a specific (or multiple) target(s). Instantly kills all beings with a Threat Level lower than A (Hazard-class). Injures those of a higher rank with the severity of the injury varying based on the strength of the target at the time of impact.

> Usurper: A unique skill specialized in seizing, whether it is a skill or summon like spirits and demons from its target. 

Ultimate Skills

> Spathí Chorós: A sword dance skill. Engulfs the user's sword in spiritrons. This can then be used to fire concentrated beams of energy at a single target or used to enhance the strength and deadliness of the sword in melee combat. In the latter's case, a single cut from the sword can be enough to skill most beings. While active, a spiritron reinforced barrier protects the user from harm both from ranged and melee attacks. 

Additional Notes

- While technically a descendant of Lavina (Blanc), she's was already on par with most of the Primordials in terms of strength before meeting Myra. She is the first descendant of Lavina but had remained undocumented until now as she's made it a point to stay unseen. The only ones who knew of her existence were the Primordials themselves who all had to fight her at some point or another in the past and were forced to acknowledge her as a threat.