Character Introduction: Reign

Name: Reign
Threat Level: Catastrophe-class (Special S Rank)
Species: True Dragon
Title(s): Princess of Allyria
Weapon of choice: Glaive
Age: N/A
Gender: Female

Name: ReignThreat Level: Catastrophe-class (Special S Rank)Species: True DragonTitle(s): Princess of AllyriaWeapon of choice: GlaiveAge: N/AGender: Female

Note: The form shown above is her human form as a True Dragon.

Magic Abilities

Warp Portal: A type of elemental magic that allows the caster to draw the same series of symbols at the entrance and exit. These symbols worked strictly as pairs, so stepping into a Portal would always bring you to the same destination.

Anti-Magic Area: Magic formed by rewriting the laws of the world to create a barrier that prevents the usage of magic.

Summoning Magic: Magic that can be used to summon other beings such as spirits or demons.

Holy Magic: Magic involving manipulation of spiritrons. It can be used for healing, resurrection, or means of direct attack.

~ Skills ~

Common Skills

> Coercion: Enables the user to intimidate a range of targets. Scales to the strength of the user and the targets' ability to resist it, the effects range from feeling hostility to feeling fear up to losing consciousness.

> Thought Communication: A higher-level version of Telepathy, letting the user build links and talk with multiple people at once. Remains effective across a range of about one kilometre.

Extra Skills

> Shadow Motion: This allows the user to move within shadows, and very quickly move to people and also places the user had been to before. To use it the user still has to move through the shadows to the destination but is not hindered by any obstacles whilst within the shadows.

> Dress Change Magic: A type of magic that lets the user swap clothes and equipment at will.

> Spatial Magic: This allows the user to manipulate spatial particles to create spatial pockets which can be used to store large amounts of items.

> Black Thunder: Grants access to a stronger form of Black Lightning.

> Body Double: The ability to make one or more copies of the individual itself.

Unique Skills

> Deus Vult: Passive ability which grants immunity against all but a few attacks. (Isn't affected by the use of Anti-Magic Area)

> Ámesi chrísi: Allows the user to instantly cast any spell without the need for incantations. Also allows the user to learn magic skills/abilities much faster than normal.

> Universal Teleport: Ultimate form of teleportation magic. Has virtually no restrictions but it cannot transport people, animals, places or things to a location cut off with Seven Seals.

> Universal Regeneration: Instantaneous regeneration. Regenerates fast enough to prevent most fatal wounds from being fatal, including beheading. Makes killing the user by conventional means impossible. (Isn't affected by the use of Anti-Magic Area)

> Koukoúli: Impregnable Cocoon formed from Dragon Scales infused with Seven Seals barriers. Used to protect the host from all attacks, however, while in use, the host cannot launch any attacks themselves.

> Krývo: This allows the user to become invisible to most beings. Also hides the true extent of the user's power to be hidden, almost completely. However, certain abilities such as Milim Eye can bypass/ignore/override this skill.

> Tartarus: Seals the target(s) in a hellish spatial environment sealed by barriers that can only be removed with the death of the user. Whilst in this environment, the target(s) is exposed to all manner of torture from the elements within but cannot die.

> Kólasi: Fires from hell itself. Burns all caught within its parameters alive regardless of whether they are protected by shields, armour, spells, skills, etc. The resulting inferno targets both the physical body and the soul of all within its parameters regardless of whether they are friend or foe. However, certain skills such as Blood Oath override the attack on the soul by extracting the soul before it can be destroyed. Does not affect the user. Also destroys all magicules caught within its field.

Ultimate Skills

Eyes of Hera - Analyzes and assesses targets identifying strengths, weaknesses, and potential weak points. Also works alongside the Hera skill to direct curses/blessings with pinpoint accuracy. Also allows user to see through walls amongst other things but certain barriers will block this skill from viewing things behind it. Note that this skill represents her normal eyes.

> Seven Seals: Unbreakable barriers (to all but Myra and her daughters) that surround a large area of land, usually used to limit the potential destructive power of certain skills or to seal something in place. Can be used independently of all skills as a barrier to protect or seal a person, place, animal or thing.

> Goddess of Wisdom (Minerva): A rough copy of Athena, this sees some of her functionality transferred into the form of a skill. It includes improved computing, managing of skills, auto-battle mode and all other skills belonging to the Great Sage and Sage skills. It also maintains a direct connection to Athena allowing it to request additional strength and enabling it to draw power from Myra when permitted thus strengthening Lucille exponentially. It also includes skills that allow it to form new skills by combining or splitting skills that Lucille already has. 

> Raijin: The First Form of Myra's Ultimate Skill: Narukami.

Granting the user complete control over all forms of lightning, thunder, natural disasters, and all the skills/magic that come with them, it has few rivals in complete destructive prowess. The skill itself doesn't have a limit to its range and as such can only be limited by the user/a strong enough barrier capable of sealing its effects away. This means that while the skill itself has the capacity to destroy worlds, it can also be used to strike singular targets.

It should also be noted that all this destructive power can be placed inside a weapon to maximize that weapon's effectiveness in combat. This would change the physical weapon into a weapon forged out of pure energy but it would also lead to the weapon being indestructible (to a certain degree). The said weapon could also release the energy stored within in small or large quantities to minimize/maximize its destructive capabilities. This particular ability, however, will be further revealed as the story progresses.

Something to note: This skill includes Thanatos, Mov astrapí, Ektelestís, Storm of Destruction, Kataigída and more. 

Additional Notes

- Much like her mother and sisters, none of her skills are affected by Anti-Magic Area or skills like it.