Ranks of World's Most Powerful - Current

All lists are sorted from top to bottom by raw strength in comparison to other beings. The list doesn't necessarily reflect magicule count or how the world currently views them. This can be seen by the fact that Grimm and others are on the list despite the world not knowing they exist. As such, don't use this to determine how the world will react to them. Just use this list to compare their strengths in comparison to one another. 

Also, note that this list only contains those who will play an important role in upcoming events. The list will be updated again with others as needed by being published as yet another new chapter.

Includes spoilers...

Catastrophe-class (Special S Rank)

1. Myra, Veldanava

2. Grimm, Reign, Lucille

3. Velzard

4. Velgrynd, Veldora

5. Morganna, Azrael, Leliel

6. Licht, Lux, Phoebe, Avery, Tai

7. Milim, Guy Crimson, Cecilia, Rosetta, Lavina, The Harbingers, Dagruel

8. Nalani

- The Harbingers are a group of angels that are stronger than the Seraphim. They were created in response to the threat of Allyria and include Leliel and Azrael. (Azrael is the one that attacked in Chapter 25)

- Velzard isn't far behind Grimm, Reign and Lucille in strength and can easily match them by using her over 20,000 years of experience.

- Lux, Phoebe, Avery, Licht and Tai are stronger than those at #7 but only in terms of raw strength. Outside of being in a frenzy (as caused by Aimodosía), they are more or less equivalent or even weaker in strength than those at #7. 

- While I have placed Dagruel at #7, he is somewhat weaker than the others on the list but not enough to warrant him being placed below them. 

-Note that in her prime (fully matured state) Ramiris would be at #7. However, due to events that happened prior, she currently fails to make the list as she is currently, terribly weak. 

Disaster-class (S Rank)

1. Luminous Valentine, Dino, Ruby, The Seraphims, Elmesia El-Ru Sarion, Mai

2. Leon Cromwell, Rimuru

3. Ivory, Camille, Diablo

4. Clayman, Benimaru, Roy Valentin, Louis Valentin

5. Hinata Sakaguchi, Frey, Carrion, Emerald (Dragon Form) 

6. Shion, Ranga

7. Shuna (With Magic)

8. Souei, Leonard Jester, Saare

9. Gazel Dwargo, Erald Grimwald, Necron

10. Chiss, Rex, Davina, Arnaud Bauman, Glenda Attley, Grigori, Garde