Political Structure of Allyria - Current

The following showcases the highest ranks within the Kingdom of Allyria in their correct order.

1. Queen
2. Princesses
3. Celestial Council | Crimson Menace | Queen's Generals 
4. Governors (Nobility) | Tamías (Treasurers) | Epitiritís (Overseers) | Marquises (Nobility)
5. Dukes and Duchesses (Nobility) | Torian Order
6. Counts and Countesses
7. Barons and Baronesses

Celestial Council and the Crimson Menace

The Celestial Council are the highest-ranking officials within the Kingdom of Allyria and operate under the direct supervision of the Queen. They are responsible for overseeing, directing or otherwise managing the entire kingdom and as such are comprised of the nation's leaders. 

Current Members: Cecilia, Amelia, Rosetta, Necron, Lavina, Camille and certain key individuals not yet really introduced within the story. 

While most of the members are a part of the nobility, the council is not exclusive to nobility. However, it is exclusive to citizens that were created by the Queen (aka Citizens of Solis). It should also be noted that while the Celestial Council has the heads of all the nation's major departments within its ranks, the council mainly presides over the Internal Affairs of the kingdom. 

N.B. - The role of the Crimson Menace will be revealed throughout the story. It should be noted, however, that they do not hold political power in the same way the Celestial Council do but are instead ranked there solely for their exemption from the standard rules that govern Allyria and the fact that they report directly and exclusively to the Princesses/Queen rather than any government body. 

- The Crimson Menace was actually given the name by external forces. The name was later adopted and used as its primary title. Do note that currently, however, the Crimson Menace has not yet been established but are still present as it represents the individuals known as such. 

Governors, Tamías, Epitiritís and Marquises.

Beneath the Celestial Council in ranking are the GovernorsTamías, Epitiritís and Marquises. The Governors are responsible for managing the regional provinces of Allyria and focus almost exactly as you'd expect someone of their nature to operate. However, they do not handle any aspects of the economy. That aspect is left to the Tamías who work as the nation's treasurers and are directly responsible for handling finances. Unlike the Governors, who are exclusively nobility, the Tamías are comprised of anyone that excels in finance. 

Next, there are the Epitiritís or Overseers who do precisely that. They are responsible for ensuring that the other two are essentially doing their jobs. They also oversee major construction projects and are usually comprised of exceptional members of the common citizenry. Both the Tamías and Epitiritís positions are open to citizens outside of Solis (not created by the Queen).

The Marquises are the military equivalent to their Governor counterparts and are, unlike the others, under the direct command of the Queen's Generals rather than the Celestial Council. They are the second-highest-ranking members within the military and function as the military command core. This in turn grants them some level of autonomy but there are restrictions in what they can do without the approval of the Queen or her Generals. 

Dukes, Duchesses and the Torian Order

They are responsible for governing individual cities with the sole exception of the Major Cities within the nation. The governance of such said cities is the responsibility of the regional governors. They report to the Governors but do work alongside the others of the same rank as well (Marquises and so on). 

The Torian Order, on the other hand, are the highest-ranking officials within the Department of Research and Magic. Unlike the Dukes and Duchesses, they too aren't exclusive to nobility and do not govern any aspect of the nation. Instead, they focus on researching and developing new technological marvels. The highest-ranking among them are on the Celestial Council, which they report directly to despite being ranked lower than other stations. 

Counts, Countesses and Barons

Both the Count and Baron positions are held by individuals outside of the standard nobility. These ranks are gained through effort rather than hereditary means and as such consist of the most members. The main difference between the two roles is that Counts are in charge of Barons whilst Barons are in charge of large/small towns and their surrounding villages. All settlements ranked City or higher are governed by Dukes or higher-ranking officials. 

Additional Notes

There are other ranks that fall in and around the above mentioned such as the Solis Knights and the Cardinals. They, much like other ranks within various departments, don't particularly hold political power and as such aren't mentioned on this list. 

For context, the High Priestess / Pope (depending on who you ask) would be ranked alongside the Celestial Council if she held political power within Allyria.