Breakdown of Nations As Things Currently Stand #1

Name: Eastern Empire
Official Name: Nasca Namrium Ulmeria United Eastern Empire
Population: 800m+
Ruler: Emperor Rudra Nam Ul Nasca
State Departments: Political Department and Military Department (Quite literally what they are called apparently)
Military: 11,500,000+ (post Allyrian War)

The Eastern Empire, once considered the strongest military power in the world, now finds itself faced with unseen before peril. After invading the fallen lands of Demon Lord Clayman, they found themselves helplessly outmatched by the new power that had emerged in the prior Demon Lord's wake. This has forced the Emperor to vastly increase the size of the military (previously around 2 million troops) so as to combat this new threat. The Empire has also been forced, for the first time, to acknowledge the existence of another nation besides themselves and has begun work on normalizing relations with their new neighbour. 

As the Empire refocuses its efforts, however, there is a significant threat brewing within its borders. The self-proclaimed master of death has awakened within their territory. Momonga, or as he now calls himself, Ainz Ooal Gown is on the move. Brought to this world by mysterious means, he and the Great Tomb of Nazarick have been placed within the lands of the Eastern Empire close to the border with Allyria. As such, it is only a matter of time before the three come into contact with one another. Will Ainz be able to secure his position? Will the Empire be able to reclaim the territory he now occupies? Will Allyria see actions undertaken by Ainz as an act of war by the Empire and invade the lands of both? Will the Jura Tempest Federation whom also borders the three intervene? Will two sides come together in an alliance to defeat the other? Only time will tell. 

Name: Regnum Caeleste Allyriae | The Celestial Kingdom of Allyria
Ruler: Queen Myra
Citizens: Humans, Vampires, Dragons, Dark Elves, Majin, Demi-Humans, Beastmen, Demons and more.
Location: Allyria (Previously Jistarv)
Population: 220,000,000+
Military: 7,500,000+
Major Departments: Department of Foreign Affairs, Department of Internal Affairs, Department of Research and Magic, The Military

Allyria has had an interesting start since its founding. After defeating Demon Lord Clayman, its queen created the capital city herself and in the process laid the foundation for the nation's rapid expansion across the remaining territories of Jistarv. When the Eastern Empire invaded in the north, the Allyrian forces crushed the invaders and even captured the Emperor himself. When Demon Lord Milim invaded in the south, the Allyrians once again crushed their enemies and pushed as far as Eurazania before their queen had them withdraw as part of the agreement with the Jura Tempest Federation. 

The nation may be young but by securing its position through brutal military campaigns against some of the world's mightiest powers, it has firmly established itself as a force to be reckoned with. Combined with the ever-increasing technology level and the booming economy, the nation of Allyria is nothing short of being one of the Wonders of the World. However, all is not perfect. As they say, with great power comes great responsibility and with a Queen that seems hell-bent on burning the rest of the world to the ground and with enemies in the north and the south, the future seems filled with war. The intervention of the angels only solidified this fact in the minds of the people. However, despite this, nationalism is high. The almost religious belief in their Queen and the fanaticism it brings sees the nation ready and eagerly anticipating war. 

To that end, the majority of the research being done within Allyria focuses on military development and infrastructure. The doctrine calls for rapid deployment of forces along any potential front and in accordance with this, the world's first fully functional railway network has already been established within Allyria's borders. Experiments are also being carried out on transport vehicles capable of flight. This in turn boosts civilian infrastructure dramatically as the technology developed is also applied in the civilian sectors.