531-534

Chapter 531
  Indeed, she didn't have it at the beginning. She expected this to be the case and thought it was the same as the previous call for help.

  I didn't expect that this time the situation was so serious. I originally wanted to explore the way first. If it was really tricky, I would find someone to help me. It didn't take long for me to come out, and I found an attack by a mutant zombie of rank 7 or higher.

  "Hey, it's okay. Some of the situation on our side has begun to stabilize, so it's okay. This mission husband will accompany you. Are you worried? That's why the violent spiritual power in your body took advantage of the loopholes?" Lu Shidong stretched out his hand. He helped her hair and comforted gently.

  "Some, and yesterday I just had a nightmare after squinting for a while. That place is really dangerous. The highest-level zombie king has appeared. Maybe because of this nightmare, my mood is a little unstable. "Yang Jingrui really suddenly entered the promotion state because of the foreseeable dream yesterday.

  "You, the last days have been so many years, don't always take everything on yourself, don't think that your abilities are high, the responsibility is great, you have to consider it, I still have peace with them, what is the matter for us? Let's discuss it." Lu Shidong felt a little distressed, and blamed himself. If it weren't for his heavy responsibility, it wouldn't be a drag on his little daughter-in-law, and he would suffer together with him.

  "No! I just want to help you a little bit more, so I can help you a little bit more, and there are so many of us, relatives and friends, if these mutant zombies go to Kyoto, wouldn't it be more dangerous? So? I want to kill all these dangers in this cradle and prevent them from running out." Yang Jingrui knew that her man loved her, so she kissed him comfortably on the cheek.

  "Come and eat something first. When we were fighting yesterday, the little villain of Ping An unexpectedly didn't know what was going on. He ran out of the space and scared me to death." Lu Shidong gave his little wife some food from the space. Come out, and also grabbed out the Ping An child who he threw in yesterday.

  "Mom, did you succeed in the promotion?" As soon as the children came out today, they saw their mother on the sofa, and they immediately jumped on the whole person.

  "Ping'an child, have you eaten yet? Would you like to come to eat with your mother?" Yang Jingrui reached out and took the son who was coming towards her, patted his little butt and asked.

  "Yes, yes! I'm worried that my mother hasn't eaten much in the past two days? And mother, I've grown up, and I can't shoot the ass of a little man." Yang Jingrui hugged her safe child and listened to him. Milky voice said milkily, he was a little man.

  The group of people sitting across from the sofa laughed loudly when they heard what she said. This little guy is really getting more and more cute.

  Ping An turned his head and saw a large group of uncles laughing at him, punched his nose and hummed loudly, then turned his head and buried it in his mother's arms.

  "Come, everyone, come and eat together." Yang Jingrui smiled and greeted everyone to come for dinner, and then asked the child to turn around, put it next to her lap, and gave him a small stool.

  When the mother and son were ready, there was already a large table full of delicacies on the table, and Lu Shidong picked up the chopsticks and picked up the first chopstick dish.

  When other people watched him pick up the food, they all picked up chopsticks. Lu Shidong didn't eat it after adding the first bite. He was just helping his little daughter-in-law to pick up the vegetables. The little daughter-in-law didn't get the rice for two days and two nights. She has to feed her stomach first.