491-500

Chapter 491
Yang Jingrui was sighing in her heart, feeling that there were footsteps coming from behind, and soon she was embraced in a warm embrace.

  Lu Shidong: "What's the matter?"

  Yang Jingrui: "I just saw these broken walls and felt a little emotional. How long has it been before the once brilliant masterpieces have become like this."

  Lu Shidong: "As long as we work harder, we will always One day it will change back to the masterpiece that was once infinitely beautiful."

  Yang Jingrui: "Will it change back again? No one knows? But as long as we work hard, there will be no regrets."

  Yang Jingrui buried her head. In his arms, the smell on his body made her feel at ease.

  Lu Shidong stretched out his hand and held her face, looking at her exquisite face for years, the throbbing in his heart couldn't be calmed down.

  Just as when I saw her at the first sight in the bustling crowd, I was moved by her.

  Lu Shidong lowered his head and kissed her lustrous pink lips, exploring every corner of her mouth, reluctant to let go for a long time.

  ********
  Dalin: "Yes, brother Yun Jin, why haven't the third masters come out yet."

  Dalin had already checked the vehicle and refueled before coming in from the outside. He looked around and found that Lu Shiyuan actually paid it back. Did not show up.

  Su Yunjin: "It's okay. I'll get him up. You pack your things first. We will be fine soon."

  Su Yunjin said slowly and got up to go into the room. He had just been to see him, and he was still asleep. He couldn't bear to wake people up, and wanted him to rest for a while, so he didn't call.

  Dalin took the things he took out yesterday to pack and take away, by the way, he arranged the team members and waited for the departure.

  Su Yun tentatively entered the room and found that the person was already up and was getting dressed. He heard the sound of opening the door, raised his head, and after staring at him, he continued to wear his clothes.

  Su Yunjin walked directly over, arranged the quilt and pillow, and took a glass of spiritual spring water from the space and handed it to him.

  "I'm going to leave, wash up, and have breakfast in the car before eating. I also ordered two small cakes from my sister-in-law today." Su Yunjin said as he packed his things, and watched his expression by the way.

  Lu Shiyuan didn't even want to care about him now. This person was too much. In order not to let him watch the night, he used "force" to suppress him despicably.

  "Don't stare, your face is almost deformed, good brother! Everyone is waiting for you, what's the problem, can you solve it after going home?" Su Yun said helplessly as he watched him staring at him. (~_~;)
  Su Yunjin , who had already cleaned up the bed, walked over, reached out and buttoned all the buttons of his two-button shirt, put on his jacket, led the person up, and waved the bed back into the space.

  Pulling the person out of the room, the bathroom has just prepared toiletries for him.

  When the two of them came out, everyone was ready and ready to go.

  Although Su Yun said last night that Lu Shiyuan was driving today, Lu Shidong saw his stupid brother's two obvious dark circles and reluctantly pushed him to the back, got into the driver's cab, and prepared to drive.