141-150

Chapter 141

     Squad leader, your squad leader Niu sent Bai Xinlan away, and returned to the duty room. As soon as he entered the room, the other two squad leaders inside came over.

  "How about it, no."

  "It's okay. It's just that you have a lot of heart and eyes. You have to be more careful when dealing with her in the future. Don't let her way. Also, she asked about Mr. Yang's residence, and I told her One in area a, she asked Mr. Yang and Lu Changguan relationship, I told her, a love / person, so you have to talk with the poor people, do not leak. " " you cow, a district is not over You can go in casually."

      The other two monitors gave the monitor on duty a thumbs up and nodded again. The monitor on duty lifted his chin and said, "So, I think that woman has come to see us, Chief Lu. You didn't see her face turned black when she called Chief Lu to Mr. Yang's relationship."

  "No, she just got off the car when Mr. Yang got off, and met Chief Lu, wow, this woman is really fierce. , Her appearance is not as good as one-tenth of Mr. Yang, so she dared to miss Chief Lu, this is too impatient to live." "Well, she should think that holding the thigh of Chief Lu can make her eat and drink. Don't worry."

  "Okay, let the situation go down, let the brothers stop her way, you two go back, let Chief Yan find out that you two are running here, so long, you two have to peel off. "

  I see, let's go." When the two squad leaders heard Yan Feng's evil spirit, they immediately waved goodbye.

  "Hey, the unconscious cub, sooner or later, I will have to let Yan Shashen catch it." The squad leader on duty murmured, and then patrolled with a flashlight, and threw Bai Xinlan out of the Jiuxiaoyun.

  After Bai Xinlan came back, she confidently told her classmates that the monitor had already gone to ask for instructions and should be able to go in soon, but everyone waited and waited, and no one came to inform. It was past nine o'clock in the evening.

  S big classmates also stopped waiting, Bai Xinlan's status in the team plummeted for a while, the team usually couldn't understand the girl Sun Yijia, who could not help her behave like a girl, and couldn't help but want to stab her.

  If it is normal, there will be a lot of people fighting for her. When she tears down, everyone will think who bullied her. Now it's all right. Everyone turned a blind eye to her tears. Sun Yijia felt that joy in her heart.

  The attitude of everyone today made Bai Xinlan feel resentful and made her more determined, determined to hook up a powerful man, and then stepped on all those who mocked and insulted her.

  Bai Xinlan didn't know at this time, her unlucky days are still to come after entering the base, but it's still a long story behind.

  Over there, Lu Shidong drove the car, following the mark left by Haozi, unhurriedly. At this time, Yang Jingrui was holding the book that recorded the womb, carefully studying.

  "Brother Dong, listen to this comment. When the spiritual fetus is absorbing the spiritual energy, it cannot be disturbed, or the absorption is interrupted in the middle. , Well, if I didn't have the spiritual spring water that day, I would have a dead body and two lives."

  Yang Jingrui was frightened by this comment. If there was no spiritual spring water that day, then they would all have to die and be frightened by their ignorance.

  Lu Shidong was also taken aback when he heard her words. This fetus was really a little scary. In the future, he would have to pay more attention to this kid's body.