121-130

Chapter 121

Yan Feng and the others just left the small supermarket, and the iron gate of the small supermarket behind was also deformed and collapsed under the influence of the zombies.

  Yan Feng and Haozi rushed to their teammates and stood there. They came out of the small supermarket, one person and one dog. Only then did they know that it was a zombie dog who was scratching the door just now.

  Before Yan Feng and the others could see clearly the appearance of the zombies, the two zombies attacked them very quickly.

  "Disperse..." The two zombies were in front of them before they were finished. Yan Feng used a knife to block a paw scratched by the zombie. Lu Shiyuan immediately lifted the sword and slashed at the hands of the zombie, but was avoided. .

  Seeing the zombies dodge extremely fast, in Lu Shiyuan's heart, a hundred alpacas rushed past. The speed of this game is comparable to that of the speed ability.

  In less than half an hour, they had injured six or seven people, but only a little bit of the zombie's fur. Yan Feng was a little anxious. With such anxious effort, he was taken advantage of by the zombie. The ground scratched a paw in his abdomen.

  "Old Yan..."

  "Big Brother Yan..."

  "Yan Feng..."

  "Captain..."

  Yan Feng was taken out by the force of the zombie's claws and hit the dry tree trunk in the green belt, spitting out a mouthful of blood. , The zombie wanted to take advantage of Yan Feng's injury and attack him again. Lu Shiyuan and Su Yunjin blocked its way.

  "Fuck, Yun Jin, send a signal" Lu Shiyuan shouted at Su Yunjin while intercepting the zombies.

  "Brother Lu, didn't Brother Jing give you those two beads? Let's use that." Su Yunjin took out the flare gun and fired a shot into the air, suddenly remembering that before setting off, Yang Jingrui gave Lu Shiyuan two bead bombs.

  "No, we have too many injured people and can't run. If the beads are really like bombs, they will hurt their own people." The zombie dog moved too fast, and two more team members were caught after a while. hurt.

  As soon as Lu Shidong and Yang Jingrui got out of space, they received a distress signal from Su Yunjin. They only greeted Ji Moqi in a hurry, and set off and rushed to the gymnasium.

  "Yun Jin, you can help Yan Feng treat the wound first, I can drag him for a while, I am afraid that Yan Feng's wound will be infected with the virus." This zombie is too tangled, and it is difficult to get rid of it once it gets entangled.

  Haozi looked at the more than half of the injured person, his anger continued to surge, and suddenly the energy in his body surged. He was promoted in the battle, and he avoided the attack of the dog's claws.

  Seeing that the zombie dog had lost its combat effectiveness, adhering to the principle of taking advantage of his illness to kill him, he cut off the dog's head with a single sword, turned and ran towards Lu Shiyuan, his arrival made Lu Shiyuan a sigh of relief.

  This zombie's combat power was much higher than that of the dog. Originally, Haozi took advantage of the enthusiasm to kill the difficult dog. Now that enthusiasm is over, the original fatigue is coming out.

  Su Yunjin helped Yan Feng deal with the wound, and after supporting him to his teammates, he ran to help Haozi. Lu Shiyuan was relieved, turned around behind the zombie, suddenly remembered Yang Jingrui's words, and looked behind the zombie's ass.