341-350

Chapter 341
Yang Jingrui is not in a hurry, she has time, he has been waiting all day, does he still care about these ten minutes?

  No matter how long you wait this time, be sure to find out what's wrong in this cave?
  If that old third Qian is still alive, then this person can't be underestimated. The previous battle was so fierce and their level was still such a high level, how could there be a fish slipping through the net?

  They still watched Qian Lao San die and burned it to ashes. When she first came in, they noticed a detail, that is, the box used for the batch of materials they searched here before, and the material here now. The boxes used are exactly the same.

  I just don't know if the people who stored this time are the same as the last time. The waiting is really boring. Yang Jingrui was planning to take away the spiritual sense and when he went out for a stroll, there was a sudden movement on the wall next to the bed.

  Fuck, there was no such secret room before, what's going on?

  A door suddenly opened on the wall, and a man in a white lab coat came out. The weather was so cold that the man was wearing only a thin shirt and a white lab coat.

  If it weren't for a supernatural power, it was that he had never gone out and didn't know the temperature outside.

  Yang Jingrui's spiritual sense swayed around the man, and she felt some spiritual power fluctuations, but it was not very strong, so this man's power level was not high.

  Yang Jingrui waited for a long time until these people spoke, and they almost suffocated her to death.

  "Professor, Professor Qian said, let the person in your hand stop for a while. It seems that someone is coming from Kyoto again. The person who came to spread the word is vague. Professor Qian said that he should rest for a while and he should not touch it anymore. Mouldy." Just now, the person who came in immediately said this to the person who came out of the secret room.

  The man in the white coat on the other side looked at them suspiciously, then nodded, turned around to restore the door on the wall, took off his white coat, walked slowly back to the table and sat down.

  "We still have to send someone to inquire about it! It's a bit difficult to complete an experiment in this weather, this temperature, the weather is too cold, the hands and feet are stiff, and sometimes you can't hold the test tubes at all." The man in the white coat said.

  The three people who had just come in from the outside, hearing his words, were a little stiff. It was always such a cold weather that he didn't want to come out, but when the task was given, he couldn't get rid of it, so he came here. .

  Yang Jingrui is a little confused, does the Qian family have other professors? As far as he knew, the only wallet he knew was Qian Lao San, who was born as a professor and had been in the Kyoto base for so long. He also investigated the Qian family, but he did not find those from the Qian family. There were professors in it.

  I was afraid that there would be a flash when taking pictures, so I had to take out the camera to take a picture of this white coat first, and then go back and ask if anyone knows this person?

  As for this Professor Qian, I will have to follow the three people who came to open the door to have a look there. After all, it was Lu Shidong who killed the old third Qian with his own hands and burned him on the spot.

  It doesn't exist, he was not dead at the time, so it has to be investigated clearly for now.

  It is not impossible for them to use another substitute. Even the president can have a substitute, let alone a little biology professor.