381-390

Chapter 381
 "No...no, I..." Bai Xize shook his head quickly

  . He wanted to say something, but... Lu Shilin didn't wait for him to refute anything, so he just took his hand and left. Now everyone is sleepy again. Tired again, and urgently need to go back to the inn to replenish energy and rest.

  Yang Jingrui didn't care about them anymore, and directly announced the closing of the team, and a group of people walked towards the inn like an old tortoise. They really had no strength and couldn't move.

  They had just entered the city gate, and there were some carriages parked by the city gate. These were the residents of the city. They came here to pick up the monks who were going back to the inn.

  Seeing the distance, give some copper plates, Yang Jingrui and ten of them hired two cars so that they could get back to the inn quickly. Ten hours of fighting made everyone exhausted. Fortunately, the harvest was not bad.

  Because of the timely replenishment of spiritual spring water, everyone has advanced to the ranks, especially Zhao Ziran, who has been refining Qi on the seventh floor, and Wu Junyan, who has been on the eighth floor.

  After Lu Shilin and their wedding were held, Yang Jingrui was going to take them back to build the foundation in the forest first. You must first talk to Yun Xiling about this.

  It's just that the plan can't keep up with the changes, probably because the concentration of aura here is relatively large, so Wu Junyan is still asleep, and even started to overcome the thunderstorm, Yang Jingrui was the first to find out.

  Immediately calling the team members, Bai Xize, Yun Xiling, and Xiao Yuan were all taken aback by this situation. They really had never heard of such a thing.

  It is also a talent to be able to overcome the catastrophe while sleeping, but what people did not expect is that Yun Xiling is also going to be promoted at this time.

  Yang Jingrui doesn't know how long this time will last, so what should Dalin and the others do according to the original plan? If they can't come back to attend the wedding, then they won't attend. There is no other way. I have to ask Dad Bai. I'm sorry.

  Yang Jingrui took Wu Junyan, Zhao Ziran and Yun Xiling went back to the kitten's house. They are deeper into the mountains and forests, so crossing the catastrophe here doesn't have much impact on the outside.

  Because Zhao Ziran was still a little short of it, Yang Jingrui stuffed him with a spirit gathering talisman. Wu Jun said that he wanted to overcome the catastrophe, so Yang Jingrui arranged him farther away from these two places.

  Yunxiling's original cultivation base was similar to Dalin's. Today, with the supplement of Lingquan water, he has risen to a higher level, reaching the foundation of the Great Perfection.

  Yang Jingrui rummaged through her storage bag, and the kitten taught her that people in this continent must use pill when they want to condense the elixir.

  Before Yang Jingrui found the elixir, Yun Xiling had already fallen into a demon, and he didn't care about that much. He grabbed a heart-clearing pill in the storage room and fed it to her.

  There is no way for the inner demon to intervene, and she can only rely on herself. If the intervention is not good at the time, it will be backlashed. Yang Jingrui can only watch the changes next to her.

  Soon, the first sky thunder fell, and the second thunder was less than 15 minutes apart. It may be that this is the cultivation continent, so this thunder calamity is not as terrifying as Lu Shidong's thunder robbery before.