251-260

Chapter 251

After leaving this area, Yang Jingrui checked the time, and it was only noon, so the five decided to eat lunch and kill the zombies while heading for the Kyoto base.

  The task they led has not yet been completed, and it is just over an hour away from the Kyoto base. They only need to reach the base before dark.

  Now that the five people looked at the corpses of the zombies, they were able to eat. They added to the question. They were about to set off. Yang Jingrui turned around and saw Lu Shiyuan holding a small cake, eating right at the burning pile of corpses.

  Yang Jingrui glanced at him disgustingly, turned her head silently, what the hell was this girl? Can you actually eat small cakes at those corpses? What is this fetish?

  Lu Shiyuan was disgusted inexplicably, eating the cake in two bites, and ran to the little ancestor.

  "Ancestor, what's the matter with you again, can you stop despising me like that?"

  Su Yunqiao laughed loudly when he heard what he said. Fortunately, the zombies nearby were wiped out by them, otherwise her laughter would definitely attract More than a hundred zombies.

  "Xiao Yunqiao, what are you laughing at? Brother is disgusted, you are so happy." Lu Shiyuan heard her laugh and glanced at her sadly.

  "Hahaha, I laughed so hard, Sange Lu, how can you face those corpses? You can still eat small cakes, I really admire you." Su Yunqiao still couldn't stop laughing.

  "Why can't I eat it? Can they still get up and grab it from me?" Lu Shiyuan said unclearly.

  Su Yunjin and Tao Ling, who were standing next to him, laughed. How did this guy's brain grow, and how did his rumors come from before the end of the world?

  Where does the high-cold abstinence come from, and where is the cleanliness? My God, the feeling of disillusionment is not too good, Su Yunqiao covered his face.

  Before the end of the world, as a loyal fan of the movie emperor Lu, I felt that the current Lu Shiyuan hurt her deeply, and kept hypnotizing herself. This is not the same person, not the same person, not the same person.

  Especially for this product, she saw too many small cakes and wontons that she likes to eat. As long as it is good food, his appearance is the same as that.

  "Hahahaha, Brother Lu, don't you think those zombies are disgusting? How could they give you one? The illusion that he would get up and snatch you." Su Yunqiao laughed and couldn't help himself.

  "No, you can just treat it as a grass or a tree. In my eyes, it is all from flowers, plants and trees. I used to shoot in those difficult places. I haven't encountered any environment before. , Where are you picky?" Lu Shiyuan said solemnly.

  Indeed, his reputation as King Lu was not in vain. When he first started filming, he suffered a lot, suffered a lot of sins, and even once, because the environment was too bad, he was filming for more than ten days. Three times to the hospital.

  Later, I followed my elder brother to exercise and joined the army to participate in training. I didn't eat anything, so at the beginning of the end of the world, he was a little unwell for a few days. After that, he could eat in the zombies without changing his face. , Sleep.

  "Okay, don't play anymore. It's two o'clock in the afternoon

  .

  Let's deal with the nucleus task of the Tier 4 zombie first, and then return to the base." "Okay." They were on their way back and they just killed. Of the 30 zombies, none of them are Tier 4, so we have to finish processing the scene here, then find a Tier 4 zombie, dig the crystal core and take it back.