91-100

Chapter 91: See you

 See that because Yan Feng was there, the two cars went in without inspection. Just now Yang Jingrui smuggled some medicine in Tao Ling's space when she was with Tao Ling, etc. Put them into the warehouse prepared by the base together with the equipment.

  Yan Feng wanted Yang Jingrui to go with him to see a doctor for examination, but Yang Jingrui refused to live or die, but Yan Feng was afraid that Ji Moqi was worried and asked Yang Jingrui to go to Ji Moqi's office together.

  Yan Feng sent the soldiers who had just recorded the quantity of equipment and medicines to follow Su Yunjin and the others to the mission hall to hand in tasks, and then register the things they submitted and exchange them for contribution points, which would be convenient for them to use in the base.

  When the SUV arrived downstairs in the building where the base chief's office was located, Yan Feng saw that his little ancestor had no strength and said, "Or I'll hold you or carry you up."

  Yang Jingrui blankly gave him a blank look, "Dare you hug me?"

  Yan Feng suddenly remembered the face of the boss with a paralyzed face by what he said, and gave up the idea of ​​holding him upstairs, turned around and squatted down, so that the little ancestor could get on the ground.

  Lu Shidong had imagined the scene of meeting his children countless times, but he did not expect to see him again. He was carried by Yan Feng on his back, and his face turned black in an instant.

  When Yan Feng saw Haozi who was guarding outside at the door of Ji Moqi's office, he knew he was going to finish. If his boss saw the little ancestor on his back, according to his boss's temperament, Yan Feng suddenly felt that his future Darker than night.

  Just when Yan Feng was about to put down the hot potato on his back before his boss saw it, with a click, the door opened, and only the word "finished" appeared in Yan Feng's mind.

  Yan Feng was either going in or leaving. Just when Yan Feng didn't know what to do, the little ancestor on his back said, "Why don't you go in and stay here?"

  The space was still in an instant, and Yang Jingrui, who was lying on Yan Feng's back, also felt something was wrong. When the probe came out, Haozi glanced curiously at the person who was poking her head out of Yan Feng's back.

  It's okay not to look at it. At first glance, I was scared to have a heart attack. This... how could this ancestor lie on Lao Yan's back, and Haozi covered his face in silent mourning for Lao Yan for three seconds.

  At this time, a handsome man walked out of the door, and the sound of leather shoes touching the ground made Yang Jingrui look up again. What she saw was a familiar face, "Lu Shiyuan, why are you here, a big star."

  "Ang...big" Lu Shiyuan's wife hadn't even spoken yet, but she was surprised that it was not right and immediately changed her words: "Student Xiao Yang, you are here too, what's the matter with you."

  Originally fortunately, Yan Feng, who was not the boss, came out first. After hearing Lu Shiyuan's call, he wailed in his heart, Yuanbao, don't bring such a pitted brother.

  As soon as Lu Shiyuan's words fell, a tall figure sprang from Ji Moqi's office and walked directly to Yan Feng's side. Yan Feng hadn't realized that the young man on his back was directly held in his arms by the boss and entered Ji Mo. Qi's office.

  Yang Jingrui, who was still stunned over there, only felt her body turned over, and then appeared in Ji Moqi's office in the blink of an eye. She didn't react until she was put on the sofa and was stripped of clothes.