511-520

Chapter 511
  "Yes, yes, I did quite a lot when I was learning to make cakes, that is, Yun Jin forgot to give him some points when they left." Bai Xize knew that the two of them were diverting his attention. So I was very cooperative and changed the subject.

  He took out a small black forest cake out of the space. He was interested in learning a lot before. Put it in the space and can take it out anytime he wants to eat it.

  "I haven't tasted the cake made by Mr. Bai. The time I ate the cake before, my little baby had a fever, so I didn't go there. I happened to try it now." Su Yunqiao saw the little cake he brought out. , Eyes shine.

  "Come and try them. I put a shelf here, dedicated to my baked cakes, as well as small breads. Sometimes Brother Shilin would bring some small breads to the institute, so he was hungry sometimes. I can eat a little cushion to cushion my stomach." Bai Xize pushed the little cake in front of the two of them, took out two forks from the space, and handed them to both of them.

  "It looks very good. The talent of Young Master Bai is the best I have ever seen. Whether it is cooking or dessert, when my sister-in-law brought pudding to Little Peach, I also tasted it. The taste is very authentic. It's hard to tell that it was made by someone who learned to make pudding for the first time." Tao Ling looked at the cake, drooling quickly in her mouth.

  Bai Xize was a little embarrassed to be praised, his face was relatively white, and he had gradually become red now.

  "Young Master Bai, have you thought about it? When you return to the base in Kyoto, you can open a dessert shop and make what you like." After taking a bite, Su Yunqiao's eyes brightened and stared at Bai Xize shiningly.

  "No, I only want to make these for my family, not for others." Bai Xize shook his head. He learns to make desserts for the love of people, and so does cooking.

  And the person in his own family, as long as he gets into the laboratory, if he doesn't go there in person, he will definitely not come out, or he will take it with him after the meal is prepared, just like that, he is very busy every day, and he has no time to think about it. Open a shop or something.

  "That's a pity! I thought we could be neighbors. I opened a milk tea shop on the trading street, next to Tao Ling's small restaurant. If you also come, I will leave the empty shop next to me. Give it to you so that we can be neighbors." Su Yunqiao was a little disappointed.

  "No, I really don't have time. Sometimes Brother Shilin can't get out of the lab when I'm in the lab. I'm going to drag him out for dinner when I make a meal. I chat with my grandpa in the afternoon and play chess. One day will pass. If you are boring, play with the dragon and phoenix, and the time will pass." Bai Xize does not have any lofty ambitions, he wants to open a shop, he feels that he has a very fulfilling life every day.

  "Young Master Bai, I found that you like babies very much. Would you like to let them? Second Brother Lu will make one. I heard that his experiment has been successful. You can let him test-tube a baby between you and him." Tao Ling also Knowing that this experiment was successful, one of them.

  "No, wait until it's more peaceful! It's still very dangerous outside now, and there are already three babies in the family, even if we don't have one of our own babies, it doesn't matter." Bai Xize now wants to quickly kill all the zombies outside. So that peace can be achieved.

  In this way, walking outside will not be dangerous, otherwise it is not a good thing to live in fear every day.

  "Yes, it's still too messy and dangerous outside now. Just like the little babies, they can only stay at the base and can't go anywhere else." Su Yunqiao nodded in sympathy. There were many fun places in the past. Where do you want to play anytime, anywhere? Where to go to play, there are many dangerous places now, so I dare not take them out of the base at all.