351-360

Chapter 351
Yang Jingrui had just played peacefully in the living room of the space, and suddenly felt that there was movement in the yard, and came out to check and found that Su Yunjin had returned to the space by himself.

  Looking at the space, the clock on the wall, it was just ten hours, Yang Jingrui stepped forward and asked about it, and then she realized that she was not here, if people who did not enter the space here, let the space out from here, then ten hours After that, that person will automatically return to the space.

  This matter has to be written and posted on the wall so that it will not be forgotten in a silly manner. Afterwards, to deal with things in the laboratory, then this time must be grasped, otherwise it will be sent back by space if it is half hit. , Then it's a pit.

  Since she was still stunned, she didn't hear the two sounds before Lu Shiyuan called her outside the living room. She didn't hear it until he was the third one. She handed Ping An to Su Yunjin and left immediately.

  "Sister-in-law, Yun Jin suddenly disappeared from the bed." Lu Shiyuan grabbed her sleeve in a panic and said.

  "It's okay. Go back to the space. He followed me. So I didn't come back and let him out at the end. He will automatically return to the space in ten hours. We can't stay here for long. Going back, you go back first, it's okay." Yang Jingrui explained to him, and finally patted him on the shoulder, ready to let him go back.

  "Why is Xiaolinzi still here? He should have been out for more than ten hours, right?" Lu Shiyuan heard him say this, and put his heart back in his stomach, suddenly remembered his Xiaolinzi, who had been out for longer, why? Is he still at home?

  "That's because Xiaolinzi entered the space from here, so it's normal for him to exit the space from here. If it's on my side and I let it out, he will return by himself in ten hours. Space." Yang Jingrui was also thinking about this issue just now. Although he did not bring Lu Shilin in, she is the most primitive owner of the space. If she puts people in the place where they are taken in, and puts them back, it will be normal. The space in and out is the same.

  "It turned out to be so, that's OK. I'll go back first. By the way, my brother hasn't come out of the forest yet?" Lu Shiyuan hasn't seen his eldest brother since yesterday afternoon, and he knew that after hearing Yun Jin's words last night. My eldest brother has entered the Warcraft Forest.

  "No, he's not a beast trainer. It's so easy. After he entered the Forest of Warcraft, the space would be useless, and the zero watch would also be useless. So he entered the Forest of Warcraft, and he didn't know what was outside. How long has it been? It's okay. If you delay some time here, you will delay some time. You should keep the old house well, remember if there is something to transmit to me." Yang Jingrui waved his hand after speaking, so he could go, and turned to herself Back to the space.

  Su Yunjin, who returned to the space, was still in a daze. He was stuffed in his arms, a small doll, and in the end he was left in the entire space (except for the big brother who was still in the Warcraft Forest).

  A few minutes later, the sister-in-law came in from outside the space, and Su Yun couldn't wait to walk over, wanting to ask her.

  "It's okay, when the time is up, you will come back directly. I didn't know before that this space is going out on the other side. There is still a time limit, so I didn't remind you in time." Yang Jingrui looked at him with a dazed expression of peace. Standing there blankly, a little funny.

  "Oh, then, will such a time limit affect us to clean up the scum in the laboratory?" Su Yunjin once regained his consciousness and remembered that they would go to the laboratory afterwards? Will this time limit be? Have an impact on their actions.