301-310

Chapter 301
It has been three hours since Lu Shidong helped Xiaoping compress his spiritual power. During the period, Lu Shidong was afraid that he might feel uncomfortable, and pressed his sleeping acupuncture point to make him fall asleep.

  Just after compressing his spiritual power, the little guy woke up, and while looking at Lu Shidong with Gululu's big eyes, he suddenly groaned from his belly.

  Lu Shidong chuckled, and Xiao Ping'an cried as soon as he felt shameless.

  Lu Shidong hurry up, he hugged him up, and the two of them outside, Lu Shilin and Haozi, were a little anxious when they heard the cry.

  It's been three hours, and I didn't hear the little guy crying just now. Why is he crying again? At exactly this time, the old man sent someone to bring a can of milk over.

  Lu Shilin heard the sound of footsteps inside. He was sure that it had been dealt with, so he raised his hand and knocked on the door.

  "Big brother,

  Xiaoping, I should be hungry. Grandpa sent someone to deliver milk." When Lu Shidong heard his brother's words, he immediately came over and opened the door, let them follow in, and then took the milk bottle from his brother. , And then into Xiaoping's mouth.

  The little guy who was crying just now, as soon as he touched the pacifier, he calmed down and drank milk obediently.

  "Brother, how is Xiao Ping'an?" Lu Shilin asked, looking at the little guy who was quietly drinking milk in his brother's arms.

  "It's okay, it's just that she absorbed her spiritual power too quickly, and then she won't compress herself, so her spiritual power has skyrocketed, and her body is uncomfortable. I have

  educateed him and compressed it. It's okay." Lu Shilin He took the little nephew who was handed over by the eldest brother, but the milk in the bottle had been drunk, and the empty bottle was left there, and Xiao Ping'an had already fallen asleep full of food and drink.

  "Xiao Er, you take Ping An back, I have to deal with some things here, and I will go back for dinner." Lu Shidong handed Xiao Ping an to his brother. At this time, he did not forget to pick up a handful of Xiao Ping's, a little furry head. .

  "Okay, let's go back first." Lu Shilin held Xiao Ping'an, talking to his brother while walking outside.

  Lu Shidong watched them go out and returned to the meeting room. He didn't know how long it would take, so he let them go. As for the questions discussed before, there is no answer yet, so the meeting has to start again.

  Old man Lu's neck was sore, and he didn't dare to sleep during the afternoon nap, so he just sat there waiting for three hours. After waiting for three hours, Mr. Lu couldn't sit still.

  "Grandpa, we are back." Lu Shilin knew that the old man was anxious, and he greeted him as soon as he got to the door.

  Father Lu, who was about to walk outside, immediately switched to running when he heard his grandson's words. Lu Jiayang was behind his father, looking at him at such a flying speed with some trepidation.

  I ran two steps quickly and followed him, fearing that he would fall down too excitedly, and that would be troublesome. If the old man fell, it would be terrible.

  "Father, can you slow down? Xiao Er is back, safe and can't run away." Lu Jiayang Xu whispered while supporting the old man.

  "I see, I have good legs and feet, don't block it, I see Xiaoping." Old man Lu knew that his son was worried about him and feared that he would fall, but he still wanted to frustrate him.