171-180

Chapter 171

      Yang Jingrui used the teleport function of space to come to the side of the lion cage and injured a sheep, causing it to run wildly there, attracting the lion's attention.

  Lu Shidong came to the downstairs of the building where the Tier 8 zombies were. What did he do without him? The zombie had already noticed his existence, jumped directly from the top floor, and stood in front of him.

  Lu Shidong didn't even think about it. He directly used the wind power to rush all the way, according to the blood sprinkled by Lu Shiyuan, he followed all the way, he was fast, and the Tier 8 zombie was faster, just behind him, less than ten meters away, He dared not look up, did not dare to look at the side, did not dare to look back.

  This way, with the help of the wind power of the wind system, he ran along the bloodstain, and did not dare to relax for a moment until he ran to the zoo. Seeing that the zombie had arrived behind him, he could be caught by just reaching out.

  He hurriedly stepped into the space, and when he entered the space, he sat on the ground and couldn't stop breathing. In this short few minutes, he seemed to have walked for a few hours. The pressure of the Tier 8 zombies made him almost afraid to breathe.

  Yang Jingrui looked a little embarrassed and a little amused when he looked at him panting, walked over to help him, and sat down at the stone table.

  "Why so fast? Just a few minutes, I just killed the sheep, and hid in, you came, how about it, you drink a glass of water first, slowly."

  Lu Shidong hasn't been relieved yet and can't say anything . Then, he took the water she handed over, took a few sips and then eased her breath, took her hand and let her sit next to her.

  "This thing has a good nose. I brought him downstairs. It smelled. I ran along the blood stains all the way. When I reached the entrance of the zoo, I was almost caught by him, so I hurried. Enter the space."

  "Awesome, my brother, you can actually run past a Tier 8 zombie." Yang Jingrui exaggerated deliberately.

  Lu Shidong patted her hand with gestures, "Speak well, take a mobile phone, and secretly take a picture of the battle outside. If the lion loses the wind, we will secretly help. We have to get them seriously injured or kill one directly. "

  "The lion must not be able to beat that thing. After all, how could a Tier 8 zombie be solved by a small person who just entered Tier 6? But don't forget, this is the site of a big lion, there will be some more or less. Brother, can't you still fight in groups if you can't beat them? After all, group fights have a better chance of winning. Even animals know the truth."

  Sure enough, after the lion was thrown off for the first time, he began to roar in anger. , And then weighed out seven or eight different animals next to it.

  Tigers, snakes, chimpanzees, and a few other animals can't recognize what they are mutated. They are still a bit more complete at this time. There is no strange growth on their bodies, just the same size as the one they killed before. Tier 5 zombie python, almost huge, did not feel power fluctuations, it should be a zombie animal without power.

  Except for the head, the zombie tiger is not a tiger at all. Except for the head, all the hair on the tiger's body is stripped, and the decay is very serious, the power fluctuation is relatively small, and it should be around the second order.

  The gorilla is a bit more normal. It looks no different from its usual appearance. The energy fluctuations on its body are a bit stronger than that of a zombie tiger, and it should be about level three, plus those animals that can't see their original appearance, although they can't be seen. It looks like, but the energy fluctuations are still known, and they should all be around the third order.