421-430

421

Monkey They took a task this time, it was in a county close to the high-level zombie. Because the zombies there are relatively high-level, many materials have not been collected yet.

  This trip brought ten monkeys, and the person with the highest ability level went on this mission together, just for fear of coming face-to-face with the zombie king.

  The imagination is beautiful, the reality is skinny, the monkey tried to avoid it, and when he returned, he had a face-to-face encounter with the zombie king.

  The ten team members plus the temporary captain of the monkey, and the eleven of them, their hearts trembled involuntarily when they met with the zombie king.

  "I'll hold him for a while, you can run a few runs." The monkey wiped his face and said to the team around him.

  "No, if we fight our lives, we will have one piece too." The players retorted directly without thinking.

  "This is an order." The monkey said directly without any doubt.

  "Then what if we fight back." In any case, they will not leave their players and run by themselves.

  The monkey had no choice but to hit the last signal flare from the space, and now they could only pray that the silver ring could see the flare.

  The monkey changed the equipment for the team members and equipped the snipers in the team with two heavy machine guns to cover them.

  "Brothers, we will be brothers in the next life." The monkey looked back at his brother, lifted the sword and rushed up.

  "Yinhuan, soon, the monkey has sent a distress signal. It was at the place where he met at least the Zombie King before." Lu Shilin bandaged the wound of the scorpion. Before he stood up, a soldier rushed in outside, shouting anxiously.

  "Yuanbao, keep up, Xiaolinzi and Aze are staying here." Yang Jingrui really didn't expect that she would face the zombie king when she first came.

  Lu Shilin just used the power, and now he might be reluctant to go out to fight, Yang Jingrui would not let him go out.

  "Sister-in-law, be careful." Lu Shilin also knew that he was past and couldn't help, and Scorpion had just finished the operation and couldn't live without anyone.

  Yang Jingrui asked Lu Shiyuan about the monkey's place and took Lu Shiyuan a step ahead. The others were not fast, so they were afraid that they would get cold when they arrived at the daylily.

  When the monkey was photographed by the Zombie King for the third time, Yang Jingrui arrived. The monkey felt that his internal organs had been broken, and the blood he vomited was fragmented.

  Immediately after flying the sword, Lu Shiyuan showed the ice sword. Yang Jingrui took the monkey that had been shot flying, took a glass of undiluted spring water from the space and poured it on him, and took another one from the pill store in the space. The top grade repair pill, after feeding him the pill, hand him to a team member next to him.

  Yang Jingrui filled four more bottles of spiritual spring water from the space and handed it to the team member, "Drink half a bottle by yourself, don't use it if you are not injured, and the monkeys can't move now. Watch them carefully."

  "Okay, Captain Yang, Thank you!" The team member carefully guarded the water in his hand, thanked him, and greeted the people next to him to come and get water.

  After Yang Jingrui confessed, she turned around and left. In this short time, Lu Shiyuan had already played against the King of Zombies with no fewer than a hundred moves.

  "Yuanbao, pull this thing away, the monkey can't move now." Yang Jingrui took out the Luoshen bow as Lu Shiyuan said, and began to bend the bow and shoot the arrows.

  "Okay." Lu Shiyuan attacked halfway and pulled away. Yang Jingrui shot an arrow at the zombie king's eyes from the front right.

  Although there is no right point, but also angered the zombie king, Yang Jingrui retreated while shooting an arrow.

  The zombie king followed her path to chase her, and soon they were far away from the place where the monkey was.

  Lu Shiyuan held the spirit sword against the zombie king, and Yang Jingrui used her Luoshen bow to cover her.

  "Yuanbao, you specialize in his tail, be careful." Yang Jingrui shot the last arrow, Luoshen bow retracted and replaced with a high-grade spirit sword.

  As soon as the spirit sword hit the front door of the zombie king, the zombie was not exhausted or exhausted, so after an hour, Lu Shiyuan had already exhausted some of his spiritual power.

  However, the record was not bad. Although several cultivators were added later, they were all flown out without exception.

  Lu Shiyuan took advantage of the distraction of the Zombie King and cut off a third of his tail. Later, while his sister-in-law attracted the power of the Zombie King, he chopped a knife on the Zombie King's neck, although he did not completely chop the Zombie King's neck. It was broken, but it was cut by one-third. If you find another opportunity and use your best to chop again, then the zombie king's vitality will definitely be wiped out.

  "Sister-in-law, help me cover, I'm going to chop his neck." Lu Shiyuan raised his sword and began to accumulate his strength, backing up and running.

  "Okay." Yang Jingrui had a spirit sword in one hand and a scimitar in one hand, ready to make up the knife in time when Lu Shiyuan didn't cut it.

  Yang Jingrui's spirit sword poked the zombie king's eye politely. One eye had been pierced by her energy arrow before. Yang Jingrui was going to solve his remaining one.

  When the spirit sword approached, the Zombie King dodged flexibly, but he was brought back by Lu Shiyuan's attack. However, Lu Shiyuan's I attack did not succeed, and he was flung out by the Zombie King's tail. Now he really couldn't get up.

  Yang Jingrui was also thrown out by that force, but she was afraid of falling to the ground and hurting the baby in her stomach. Before landing, an idea flashed into the space. After standing up, she immediately left the space, changing the sword in her hand by the way. .

  As soon as he came out, he saw the Zombie King, heading towards Lu Shiyuan who was unable to move.

  Then the Huo Lin whip directly rolled the zombie king's neck, and Yang Jingrui slammed the zombie king out with a forceful flick. The zombie king was injured by the nether fire, and yelled at Yang Jingrui angrily.

  Yang Jingrui saw that he was afraid of the fire whip, and immediately pursued the victory. The zombie king roared while avoiding the fire whip.

  Yang Jingrui tried it a bit. The zombie king's eyes were also invisible. It still relied on sound and smell to distinguish the opponent's position, which was easy.

  Yang Jingrui directly gave him a move to hit the west, and the spiritual power was increased to the maximum, and he quickly drew two whips to the zombie king. The fire whip was directly fixed on the zombie king's neck, and the nether fire burned quickly. No matter how the zombie king struggles, Yang Jingrui Hold the Huo Lin whip firmly and don't let it move.

  Ten minutes later, there was only a pile of dust left on the Zombie King, not even the crystal nucleus. Lu Shiyuan fainted at ease when he saw the Zombie King burnt to ashes.

  Yang Jingrui's feet were soft, and she almost fell to the ground. Lu Shilin just arrived and caught her when she was in contact with the intimates on the ground.

  "Sister-in-law, how are you?" Lu Shilin immediately helped her get her pulse a little anxious.

  "It's okay, it's just that my spiritual power is overdrawn. I'll just drink a glass of water and rest for a while. You look at the ingot first. He was drawn twice by the tail of the zombie king." Yang Jingrui waved to Lu Shilin weakly, and again Pointed to Lu Shiyuan lying on the other side.