481-490

Chapter 481
Although this mutant tree is only one level higher than before, its ability is different. Although it is burned by ghost fire, the branches are not as attacking as the previous mutant tree.

  Even if the backbone of the mutant tree is burning, its branches can still attack the people next to it, and its attack power is even greater than before.

  "Stay away from this tree." Yang Jingrui tightened the Huo Lin whip in her hand again, fearing that he would break free.

  The team members who were fighting all backed up a few steps after hearing her words, and they couldn't bear the pressure of this ghostly fire.

  After the mutant tree made the last sharp cry, it turned into a handful of ash, and Yang Jingrui neatly retracted the Huo Lin whip.

  The mutant tree at the ninth-level peak next to it turned into a piece of charred charcoal under the attack of Lu Shidong's lightning ability, and it fell to the ground with a loud noise.

  After being attacked by thunder and lightning, the crystalline core of the mutant tree remained in the charcoal. The diseased art burned by the nether fire was art, and there was only a handful of ashes left, and nothing was left.

  Therefore, it is generally not a last resort, Yang Jingrui will not use Netherworld or burn prey.

  The remaining plant was also cut into a bachelor in Dalin's fragrant mouth. Su Yunjin's small vine quickly drilled to the place where the crystal nucleus was, and used thunder to dig the crystal nucleus directly. come out.

  The big wood that had been dug out the crystal core immediately stopped the vegetables, and a short branch grew on the big wooden stick. It was only about ten seconds before it was shaved off, which was too fast.

  The people standing on the wall of the base, seeing these diseases and art being resolved, all cheered and ran down to open the door.

  Yan Feng may have been overdrawn too much because of his abilities, so he still hasn't woken up yet. Dalin directly stuffed the person into the car and drove the car into the base together.

  "Let's take a break and ask about the situation after they wake up. There were six pits on their bodies before, and there are only three here. Even if we add the one we killed in the morning, there are still two plants short of them. Wait until they wake up. Let's take a look after you come here." Lu Shidong saw that Yan Feng and Ji Moqi had been in a coma for more than two hours. Before they woke up, he asked the team members to send them back to the room.

  Su Yunjin poured a glass of undiluted spirit spring water for the two of them, and checked that they were only an overdraft, and there were some minor injuries. After drinking the spirit spring water, the minor injuries began to heal slowly. Everyone was relieved and went to rest.

  After Su Yun returned Ping An to his sister-in-law, he ran, and the hospital at the base helped. There were a lot of injured people today. The hospital was basically crowded and there were few doctors. So a soldier just came over and said that he had to find someone to help. .

  Just now, except for Su Yunjin, everyone else has been on the battlefield. Most of the ability players in the base are now injured, and there are many others who are not injured. The ability is overdrawn, so they can only let their team members go to the city wall to help patrol. .

  Now only Su Yun can help. Lu Shidong and Dalin went to the base chief's office, wanting to deal with the matter first, only Yang Jingrui and Xiao Ping'an were the only ones who returned to the villa.