221-230

Chapter 221

Since Yang Jingrui built the foundation, there has been a golden stone tablet in the space. She also found the record of this stone tablet in the study of the space.

  This is a monument of merit. The cultivator pays attention to cause and effect. When he saved people at the Dawn base before, although this stone monument was not there yet, her merits were also present. As soon as this stone monument appeared, her merits were recorded in this merit. On the tablet.

  The violent aura on this dragon shows that he has already killed someone and was met by her. If she does not get rid of this dragon, if it is killing people in the future, she has to bear half of it. This is important for his future cultivation. Road is an obstacle, so she has to go if she doesn't go on the spot.

  "Let's go back to the living room first, and I'll tell you about it." Yang Jingrui saw that Liu Shidong was determined not to let her go, so she had to tell him about her relationship, and by the way, she also told him about the merit monument.

  "After I built the foundation, there was a merit monument in the space, which is used to accumulate merit. Cultivators pay attention to the cycle of cause and effect. Here, there is a violent aura on the snake's body. It will take shape. I saw this violent aura in the three of them before, and the violent aura in the three of them is much stronger than this snake, which means they killed it. There are many more innocent people than this snake, so I didn't stop you.

  Dong brother, because you are a soldier, you will have more merits, so if I look at you with my spiritual sense, there will be golden light. Flashing, especially after you wiped out Qian Lao San and the others, the golden light on your body is brighter than before. Merit will bring a lot of convenience to the road of cultivation in the future, and it can also prevent the emergence of heart demon.

  Now we see this scorpion Snake, if we did not kill him, then if it kills innocent people in the future, we must bear half of its sins."

  Yang Jingrui sat on the sofa in the living room to popularize them, and Lu Shidong has not built the foundation for the role of merit. , I can't see these, but he will still pay attention.

  "Little ancestor, how long will it take me to see these things." Lu Shiyuan has just practiced, but now he has to work harder, there are more people to protect, and he can no longer rely on his brother.

  "You are talented, take more time to practice, and with the help of spiritual spring water, you will be much faster than others." Yang Jingrui comforted him.

  "He, practice?" Lu Shidong looked at them in confusion.

  "Oh, busy forgotten, for him, he is a little less talented than you for introducing Qi into the body. The single-line water spirit root is already in the second stage of Qi refining. I washed his marrow. When you went to the granary, he was busy. I have to forget to tell you." Yang Jingrui just forgot to say it when she remembered.

  Lu Shiyuan hasn't entered the space since he washed his marrow, so relying on the usually slightly diluted spirit spring water, it is also good to upgrade from the early stage to the middle stage of the second stage.

  "Oh, practice hard." Lu Shidong reacted and only said this sentence.

  "Brother, are you a real brother? So perfunctory." Lu Shiyuan grievedly stared at Lu Shidong.

  "Okay, now go to Haozi and see where that place is? Not far? Shiyuan, you stay here, I will go out with your brother, and give you a messenger talisman. Only you have spiritual power here. If there is What's dangerous? Enter the messenger with your spiritual power and you can find us." Yang Jingrui pulled up Lu Shidong, turning her head to say to Lu Shiyuan.