401-410

Chapter 401

Yang Jingrui took half an hour to complete the investigation, found the warehouse, and also found the cultivation base, which is similar to her, that is, the Tier 5 gold killer that Yun Xiling said before.

  There are about 50 people left in this yard. The assassin of Tier 5 gold is their pavilion master of Flying Eagle Pavilion. Those who are resting in their yard should have just returned from their mission.

  Yang Jingrui looked at the pavilion master and found that the black violent aura wrapped around him was very strong, that is to say, this man-made evil is very heavy.

  At this time, the pavilion master was in the Chamber of Commerce, angrily beat the table, talking about the killers he photographed to kill them were killed by them.

  "What's the point of wanting your group of waste? Even a few doctors who have no power to bind the chicken can't deal with it."

  The people in the hall were quiet, all with their heads down, no one dared to raise their heads or refute. All of them are loaded with quail.

  Yang Jingrui blinked. Did he misunderstand the term "Powerless Chicken Power", or where did they say something hearsay? He even defines them as weak chickens without the power to bind chickens.

  But for 11 of them, a cat sent 20 killers, and it didn't look like they didn't know what they looked like!
  What's the matter?
  "The old man, Prime Minister Cao, actually gave us false news. He will send someone to ask for remuneration tomorrow. We have died 20 people. He must give me an account. Because of his misinformation, I lost 20 killers."

  "Yes. , Pavilion Master."

  Yang Jingrui could feel that Pavilion Master's cultivation base was comparable to hers, but he had been peeping here for so long with spiritual sense, why didn't the Pavilion Master still notice her existence?

  Yang Jingrui, who quickly found the vault, did not entangle the problem of why the pavilion master did not find her spiritual sense, but directly took back the spiritual sense.

  He took out the previous medicine box from the space and handed it to Lu Shilin: "Xiao Linzi, look for the colorless and odorless drugs. Let's drop some drugs in their water and wait quietly, even though the pavilion owner's The cultivation base is comparable to me, but now I have a baby, so I don't dare to fight him head-on."

  "Some sisters-in-law, when I took Jinchuang medicine before, I saw a bottle of medicine, which is what you were obsessed with before. The one of the poorest third and the others." Lu Shilin didn't go to pull the medicine box. It was a ponder for a while, nodded and answered.

  "That's OK, I found the location of their kitchen, we just drop the drugs directly in the kitchen water tank, but we don't have wood supernatural powers here, it's difficult to do it without knowing it. Those addicted drugs got into their kitchen." Yang Jingrui thought for a while, this is the easiest, convenient and quick way.

  "I'm a sister-in-law, I'm a wood-type supernatural person." Lu Shinan raised his small hand weakly.

  "Yeah, aren't you a gold-type supernatural being?" Yang Jingrui was a little confused when she heard what he said. What she disclosed to the public was a gold-type supernatural being!

  "Yes, but I am also a wood type supernatural ability!" Lu Shinan nodded in doubt, he is a dual type supernatural ability, everyone in the family knows!

  Doesn't Sister-in-law know? Yang Jingrui really didn't know, she had never asked before, and only knew that Lu Shinan had revealed the gold-type supernatural powers to the outside world.

  "All right, then I will take you to the kitchen window, and then the grass on your side will grow bigger, put the powder on the tip of the leaf, and let it go in through the kitchen window. Bring the powder to the water tank, and then let's wait!" Yang Jingrui explained to Lu Shinan as she touched the kitchen.

  Lu Shinan quickly gave birth to a small grass, the leaves of Leng Xiaocao, wrapped in the fascination with the tip of the leaf, and went along the kitchen window to the kitchen water tank.

  Because there were green vegetables on the left side of the kitchen, no one noticed the abnormality even if there was a particularly long leaf. Lu Shinan quickly completed the task, and then took the grass leaf back.

  Now they can only wait. It's almost time for dinner, so they shouldn't have to wait too long. Yang Jingrui watched the reactions of the people in the yard while watching the gold flow in the warehouse.

  Soon, just after dinner, the people who had eaten in the yard all fell down before returning to the yard and fell into the yard.

  The

  pavilion owner was also taken down by the medicine. Lu Chenfeng, Zhao Ziran, Wu Junyan and Yun Xiling went to the side of the mountain to save people. Lin Nan set fires everywhere in the yard, and Dalin led Lu Shinan and Tao Ling to the tent. , These lists have been taken back, Lord Xiao may be useful.

  Yang Jingrui, Lu Shilinyou, Bai Xize, and Kitten brought the popular people together, and Lin Nan lit the room over there and set him on fire.

  These are all killers, don't worry about anything. After lighting the fire everywhere, Yang Jingrui collected everything in the warehouse, and waited to make sure that everyone here was dead and everything was burned before she was ready to leave.

  Before leaving, Yang Jingrui asked Wu Junyan to spread some of the burned ashes in a room, and then asked Wu Junyan to put a few thunders over there to cover up the fact that they set fire.

  After going down the mountain, they ran without stopping, and went to the Palace of Xiao Wang. Dalin sent all the lists they found on this mountain to Xiao Yu's hands, and gave all the gold tickets collected on this mountain. Up him.

  They really couldn't use these golden tickets when they went back, so they left them all, leaving only some to be entangled on the road. Lu Shilin also asked Bai Xize to replace all the golden tickets in her space with gold, and they exist in the space anyway. It doesn't take up space.

  This time they flew with their own swords, and didn't let Xiao Xuan send someone to send them off. Now it's the chaos, they still don't add to the chaos.

  Maybe because some of them have joined the army here, they all yearn for normality. Fortunately, the harassed frontier is not far from the small town of Shenda where they are going, so they plan to take a trip to see the situation.

  Some of the golden tickets left before were also bought into food before they left. These are for those who are prepared to encounter difficulties and flee before they reach the border, and they can give some.

  The civilians who suffer the most from the war between the two countries, Yang Jingrui and others also want to say that they have a meager power to help these poor people and minimize the casualties of these civilians.

  "Sister-in-law, go and see the battlefield! If you can disrupt this war, that would be the best." Dalin came over. He is a soldier, and the last thing he wants to see is the displacement of the people, so she wants to do her part. , As far as possible to make this battle unsuccessful.

  "By the way, did Dalin ask Steward Xuan to check the Prime Minister Cao?" Yang Jingrui suddenly remembered what she had told Dalin.