321-330

Chapter 321

  Su Yunjin received another pill recipe, and he couldn't go back for the time being anyway. He went to the alchemy room to practice his hands first. Since he has been relatively diligent recently, he is now quite comfortable with alchemy.

  Yang Jingrui also went to the library and took the books she needed, because she was already a monk of the Jin Dan stage, and because of the spiritual power of the space and the food for the spiritual energy in the space, he did not need the aid of ammunition. Promotion.

  But other people need it, and they can't always bring those team members back into the space, so they can only take the pill to advance or heal injuries.

  And she also wants to adapt to whether these pills are effective for supernaturalists? If there is, then the demand for healers with supernatural powers is not so great.

  People are life-saving, and the pill can also be distributed to team members or other supernatural beings as task rewards.

  Yang Jingrui suddenly thought of what it felt like. She was really confused. When she left before, it was also at night. After using the shielding formation, she could fly with the sword in the air. This time, she forgot the shielding formation, and she was stupid. Of staying in this wilderness.

  It's really a suspicion of having a silly pregnancy for three years.

  Yang Jingrui smiled and didn't care, anyway, I stayed here, then wait until dawn before leaving, anyway, the book has not been found, and it is not too late to go back when I find it.

  Yang Jingrui doesn't know how far it is from the base in Kyoto, but vaguely feels that the sword is flying, there is a certain distance, now I want to go back, and I want to drive a car back, and hit the boss along the way. Up.

  After she gave birth to peace, except for the fact that she went to the beach before, she hasn't taken up the task since then, has been busy with things, this time she came out, even if she came out to relax.

  I found a book in the study, a book about Jin Dan stage cultivation, and a set of exercises, and then returned to the living room. I wanted to wait for Su Yunjin to come out and tell him that the two of them drove back in the car and beat the zombies along the way. .

  It's just that she waited for two days. Su Yun studied this new prescription for two days before starting to make it. Because this single prescription is a bit complicated, it took a day and a night to make a pill. I was young. I failed twice in training, and only succeeded the third time, and there were only four.

  However, the fragrance and color of the pill are much better than before. It should be because of the change in grade, but she still has no way to identify the grade of the pill.

  You have to find time to study this, otherwise you will not be able to recognize it clearly in the future, and you don't know how many jokes it will cause.

  It was already the third morning when he came out, and he was a little surprised to see his sister-in-law sitting in the living room reading a book.

  Why haven't you returned to the base? Reading here leisurely, don't you mean to leave at dawn? Su Yunjin looked at his sister-in-law sitting on the sofa with some doubts.

  "Sister-in-law, why are you reading here? Isn't it going to go back to the base?"

  "No, I'm waiting for you to come out." Yang Jingrui looked up at him from the book, and then went back to the book.