31-40

Chapter 31 Food Industrial Park (2)

  Just after Yang Jingrui and his party walked out of the main house door, a huge monster sprang out from the right courtyard wall. His whole body was shiny and black, and it was stained with a lot of mucus like grass juice. The blood stains, all white pupils and long, pointed teeth looked chilling.

  "Wars with abilities, retreat if there are no abilities..." The captain quickly made a decision.

  The monster stood still and everyone could see that it was a dog, a dog the size of a cow, with sharp teeth and claws, and a rancid smell. It killed a supernatural player and injured two in less than 20 minutes.

  That fierce posture, although the body is huge, but the movements are very sensitive, the vines of the second-level wood type ability can only trap it for two seconds, and finally a second-level power mutation takes advantage of the two-second gap to use up. The dog's head was chopped off only when he could, and the power mutant was also seriously injured and died.

  A third-order mutant dog, their team killed four supernaturalists, five ordinary people, and dug out a white crystal core the size of a baby's fist.

  Although Yang Jingrui was a little worried, she was even more unwilling to ask her to give up this huge material. She carefully explored her consciousness and looked at it from the first factory. The factory building, warehouse, and freezer have not been let go. It may be approaching the traditional New Year. The warehouse and the freezer are full.

  When I reached the last factory, there were a few people with only skeletons. A dog that was twice the size of a normal wolf dog was lying on a pile of clothes and looked like asleep. There were festering wounds and white maggots wriggling. , Yang Jingrui almost vomited when she saw this.

  This is a zombie dog. The security zombies in this factory were killed by Yang Jingrui, and all the other zombies in the factory entered the stomach of this zombie dog. Looking at its body shape, it was probably a Tier 1 zombie dog that had just been advanced.

  Yang Jingrui's powers are already second-level and advanced, and they are about to be third-order. Frostbolt and ice shield can be used almost ten times, but Yang Jingrui does not intend to provoke the zombie dog first. She has to collect supplies quietly first, and wait until she has to. Fight only when you are fighting.

  There are more than a dozen factories, all of which do meat processing, so the most here are all kinds of meat, as well as semi-finished products, uncanned meat, and the freezer is full of raw meat. Because there is a backup power supply, Yang Jingrui turned on the freezer. The power supply shows that the backup power can still be used for two hours.

  Then you have to speed up the pace, otherwise how can so many two hours be enough? It is still quite difficult without disturbing the zombie dog.

  Yang Jingrui carefully kept her voice down as much as possible, first used her spiritual sense to check and made sure that there was no danger before entering the factory, first put the things in the freezer into the space, and then went to the workshop to collect the semi-finished products and then went to the warehouse. The finished products in the warehouse lasted for three years. Take half and leave half for the people behind.

  It's not the Virgin of Yang Jingrui, but sometimes it is necessary to give people some life, isn't it? I don't know how long it will take someone to find this, so Yang Jingrui took away the frozen, semi-finished products and the short shelf life, and the rest were canned foods with a long shelf life.

  When they received that there were four factories away from the zombie dog, the zombie dog found her. Before the end of the world, the dog's sense of smell is very sensitive. The dog of the end of the world is a giant zombie with more keen sense of smell, and the human smell in the air is even more excited.