241-250

Chapter 241

Yang Jingrui kissed his face lightly, and leaning against his arms made her feel full of security. She loved this man who would protect her with his life.

  "Quietly, when I get back to Kyoto, I want everyone to know that you are mine, and I am Lu Shidong only you in this life, and I will remain the same." Lu Shidong hugged her in his arms again, gently touching her ears While exhaling warmly.

  "Well, this life is only you. If you don't leave me, you won't give up." Yang Jingrui smiled in response to his love, turning her head/kissing/holding his/lips.

  Lu Shiyuan followed Su Yunjin back to the room. When Lu Shiyuan saw the bed, he remembered his miserable appearance that day, and his little heart was still shaking.

  But he didn't dare to show it. He just took off his coat blankly, went to bed, covered the quilt in one go, and didn't dare to look at Su Yunjin.

  (Xiao Yu'er:

  I deserve to be suppressed by the elder brother . Yuan Bao: Dead fish, be careful I stew you. Xiao Yu'er stands behind Yun Jin's little brother: Come on.

  Yuan Bao glances at Yun Jin's little brother. : Forget it, my adults don't remember the villain.)

  Su Yunjin glanced at the quilt on the bed, sat on the bed/, meditated cross-legged, and took out the two books that his captain gave him and a copy of "Introduction to Cultivators". The other book didn't write a name, I don't know what it is.

  Su Yun would like to open the book with no name curiously. It was not a traditional Chinese character. It should have been transcribed. Lu Shiyuan also saw the book, but he didn't write the title. He didn't know what the book was.

  Seeing Su Yunjin watched with gusto, his face slowly became abnormal. It might be less than two pages before his face became red, and there was a tendency to become more and more red.

  Su Yunjin glanced at Lu Shiyuan, who was looking at him, his face turned red, and Lu Shiyuan was still a little unsure, so he reached out to take the book to have a look, but Su Yunjin avoided him.

  Su Yunjin quickly closed the book, and scrolled back into his arms. Lu Shiyuan was confused by his actions. What book can't you read?

  "Xiao Yunjin, show me what book it is." Lu Shiyuan opened the quilt and threw Su Yunjin on the bed. He wanted to reach out and touch him. He didn't know that Su Yunjin would take it in his arms. The book was thrown into the space.

  Lu Shiyuan couldn't find the book for a long time, but instead pulled Su Yunjin's clothes into a mess, and was crushed again inadvertently.

  Su Yunjin was on the shift in the second half of the night, so after tossing up Lu Shiyuan, he just came out to change shifts with Chu Mingxuan, leaving Lu Shiyuan, who was almost fainted, crying in the room without tears.

  In fact, the book that Su Yunjin just hid is a book that is similar to the study materials, but it is about that. Yang Jingrui looked at Lu Shiyuan a bit miserable that day, and thought he was very pitiful, so it happened that day to find a baby. When I rounded the CD, I saw this book.

  She threw it to Su Yunjin along with the introduction to cultivation, and what she didn't expect was that Su Yunjin used it now on the day.

  Now they are on the road day and night, and they don't even dare to stop to rest during the hottest noon. More than 30 people drove in shifts.

  Yang Jingrui added some zero spring water to the opponents from time to time to add meals, and she really took a better road and didn't go to crowded places.