261-270

Chapter 261

  "Brother, you came back just right. I think in this matter, the Sun family can only be regarded as a young man, and there should be people behind." Chu Mingxuan saw Lu Shidong come back and wanted to seek his opinion.

  "Behind the Sun family should be the Qian family. There should be more than the Sun family members in this base. There should be some hidden in the dark. You should be careful to investigate these days. Now, the Sun family's supplies have been obtained by you. If it is, then you must keep an eye on them. They should ask their allies for help these days." Lu Shidong knows who is behind the Sun family, but those who are allied with the Sun family don't know for the time being.

  I came back this way and thought for a while, because this time geography should be more than just the people of the Sun family. The guards at the gates of the base are all from their Lu family.

  Without someone to accompany him, it would be impossible to cooperate with them to get Lu Shilin out so easily and send him to Qian Laosan's laboratory smoothly.

  It seems that insider has also appeared in their army, and the next thing is very important, so I have to check it carefully these days.

  "Brother, there are those soldiers who are good at concealment in your army. Find two to lend me. I don't have anyone in my hand right now. Those bodyguards stay in the villa to protect my parents and grandpa. I'm afraid if we check tightly, they The dog will jump over the wall in a hurry." Chu Mingxuan's bodyguard was taken out by him before the end of the world, and now there are only 12 bodyguards left in the family.

  This is that only three of the 12 bodyguards have abilities, and the five people in the family have abilities only for themselves and dad, and they only have just reached the second level. Chu Mingxuan's own abilities are only at the fourth level, although he has practiced. Over the past few months, he has practiced some martial arts moves, but the entire Chu Family's martial strength is not high, so he dare not take risks.

  "Yes, tomorrow I will ask Haozi to give you five people to help in the past, and I heard that someone pretends to be the Chu family and is

  trying to buy and sell on the trading street. What is going on? Have you dealt with it?" Lu Shidong thought about it. The situation of the Chu family frowned slightly. They came to live in their own house and didn't buy it here, so they weren't next to their house. If they had to take care of it, they would be two blocks away.

  "It's processed, I just came from over there. It's the son of the Chu family butler, and he seems to be stealing things from the house because of his figure." The author Chu Mingxuan did not answer.

  Chu Mingxuan directly asked Lu Shinan to deal with it according to the regulations. When he went back, he had to talk to his grandfather. It's better not to use something like this.

  He knew that strong buying and selling would be beaten up, and then he touched the base, including the woman named Li Wei who sprayed the dead fat man. Chu Mingxuan also asked for serious treatment.

  "Axuan, these few people are left in the family now. Go back and talk to Grandpa, or you can move to the side of my house. That's okay, so that my mother can help take care of Grandpa. The living is near. Okay, there's an answer." Lu Shidong just finished speaking, and the sixth old man who had just entered the door agreed with him.

  "Yes, yes, yes, let the old man move here. It is easier for me to find someone to play chess. I don't need to tire my old arms and legs and run to your Chu family." Old man Lu was also on a whim, suddenly If you want to see your grand-daughter-in-law, run here.