501-510

Chapter 501
 "It's okay, I'll look for it first." Su Yunjin returned to the pill pharmacy after he finished holding the book.

  Yang Jingrui was a little confused. Is something wrong with Yun Jin just coming out? How come back to the pharmacy once I got the book?
  Yang Jingrui hurried in. There were too many types of pill in the pill store. If only one person was looking for it, how long would it take to look for it?

  Yang Xinda Jingrui suddenly had her head down, forgetting that she could get anything in the space as long as she used her mind.

  The two people didn't know how long they had been searching for, anyway, they checked all the medicines in the pill pharmacy, and they didn't find a Xiu Min Pill again.

  When Lu Shiyuan came over, he saw the two people sitting with their heads drooping, and one of them was looking at them with a book in his hand by the stone table in the courtyard.

  "What's the matter with you two? It's like a flower in the sun." Lu Shiyuan asked strangely.

  "It's okay, you go to the kitchen and get me something to eat. The two of us are looking for a pill." Su Yun Jin raised his head and looked at him, waved, and found work for him.

  "No, you two haven't eaten yet?" Lu Shiyuan looked at the two of them with wide-eyed eyes and a little angry mouth. He pointed at them both, and the one who devoted himself didn't even eat any food.

  Lu Shiyuan stopped talking nonsense with them, went directly to the kitchen, gave them some food, reached out and grabbed the books in both of them, and stuffed the bowl directly into Su Yunjin's hands.

  "Everyone has to eat first, what are you looking for? I will look for them after I have eaten, or maybe I will help." After Lu Shiyuan put down the dishes, he went back to the kitchen. It was all the things cultivators ate. few.

  Yang Jingrui found out after eating halfway, her mental energy left outside was touched, and she immediately dropped the bowl and went out of space.

  Su Yunjin and Lu Shiyuan also followed out. The movement they came out made a little loud. When Lu Shidong opened his eyes, he saw the three of them appear. He was still a little confused. What's wrong with them?
  "There is an enemy attack outside." Yang Jingrui, I just finished speaking, and people have already reached the door.

  "Dalin, let everyone be on alert for enemy attacks." Yang Jingrui shouted while standing on the stairs.

  When everyone heard the sound, the people who had been resting in the room also came out of the room.

  Everyone held weapons in their hands and stood in battle. Because they were guarded by mental power, the things outside did not quickly enter the house.

  When Yang Jingrui went downstairs, she began to withdraw her mental power from outside, and the monster that attacked them soon revealed the prototype.

  The two monsters startled them as soon as they entered the door. Da Lin stared at them with wide eyes. The two black giants who had just entered through the door were exactly the same as the aliens they encountered yesterday.

  "Fuck, two came here this time." Dalin stared at the two almost identical monsters, dumbfounded.

  Yang Jingrui hurriedly took out the defensive charms from the space, each gave two, and another bottle of replenishing pill, which can be used when the spirit is exhausted to quickly restore spiritual power.

  "Everyone try to be careful not to be scratched by it, and like the monster in the previous stadium, try to cut off the tail first. This thing will also halve the force value if you look at the tail." Yang Jingrui said as she said. While blocking the monster's attack.