71-80

Chapter 71 Entering City X,

  Yang Jingrui and the group of four had breakfast and left Shanmei Village. During this time, Su Yunqiao wanted to search for some supplies in the village, but Yang Jingrui felt a dangerous aura, so the four of them simply turned around and left. The material takes the life.

  The highway outside Shanmei Village is an inter-provincial highway. Ten kilometers out of Shanmei Village, it left city Y and entered the range of city X, which is a little closer to Kyoto.

  Four people entered the urban area of ​​City X at around 4 in the afternoon. City X is a small third-tier city with a population of about 150,000. This is the most famous chicken product processing area. Of course, broiler breeding is also essential. , But Yang Jingrui, who is unfamiliar with her life and place, inherits the eschatological beliefs that she can't let go of when she meets them.

  Yang Jingrui released his mental power to explore the neighborhood. The chicken product processing city is not built. Yang Jingrui mentally passed a row of shops. Twelve or three of the twenty shops were selling chicken products, and there should be few people here. Many shops still have more or less inventory.

  The four people found a clean shop at home, put the car in the space, entered the store and closed the door, the four people emptied the middle area, and then released the car. The four people simply washed their hands and faces, and Yang Jingrui got out of the space. Take out the lunch box.

  The four people who had been tired for a day quickly solved the lunch box in their hands and looked around. Su Yunqiao found the back door. After opening it, he found that there were warehouses behind this row of shops, but they should have been raided. Many warehouse doors are open.

  There are not many zombies in the front street. There are a lot of zombies on the warehouse side, and some materials are moved at the entrance of the warehouse. It should be a problem when moving the materials.

  The four people wandered around this row of warehouses cautiously and found that they were all low-level zombies, which made Yang Jingrui puzzled. If the group is collecting materials, then there must be some armed forces. No matter how bad they are, there are weapons. Hand, it is impossible for the low-level zombies to give up so many supplies left here, and there are so many mutations.

  The four were afraid of danger in the middle of the night, so the vigil became two people. It was Yang Jingrui with a relatively high force value. Su Yunqiao had a lot of rest during the day, so he came out to partner with Yang Jingrui. Su Yun would not only drive during the day, but also kill zombies and practice hand skills.

  Since their team became four people, Yang Jingrui will teach them to drive whenever they have time. Now there are no traffic rules and no traffic light control in the end of the world. You can drive as you like (please don't learn from them). you.

  So the three of them can already drive in a decent way. Su Yun likes to learn faster. Boys have an absolute preference for cars, so he drives most of the time now.

  After collecting the materials in the warehouse, Yang Jingrui and the others also harvested 70 low-level crystal nuclei. Yang Jingrui maximized his mental power and found only some low-level zombies walking on the street. Usually taller, not a single animal was found, and there were no mice.

  Even so, Yang Jingrui didn't dare to take care of it. The spirit was tense all night, and his mental strength was on guard around him. On the other side, Su Yunqiao was already fascinated before three o'clock, and he was gone at half past three. Seeing Duke Zhou, he snored softly.