131-140

Chapter 131

        Boss, where did you find the treasure? This M multi-skill is simply a plug-in, which makes them envy and admire.

  "Haozi, call first, let Daxiong talk about the role of the crystal nucleus first, and then talk about the purification thing, and the matter of C city, and then tell the major bases, we can purify here, and charge 40% of the handling fee."

  "Fuck, ancestor, you slaughter someone, forty..." Before Yan Feng finished speaking, he was cold behind his boss' eyes, and he closed his mouth in a shameless manner.

  "These purified crystal nuclei can make people excited! Fat! Abnormal! Ability!" The last few words Lu Shidong bite harder.

  "Fuck it, what kind of actor is this?" The few people in the office were not calm now, and looked at Lu Shidong together.

  "Don't look at me, the probability is only half, give you a bag, you can figure it out, uh, also, my baby has something to say." Lu Shidong looked at Ji Moqi and Yan Feng and said.

  "Well, are you finished?" Yang Jingrui looked at Lu Shidong and then at Ji Moqi, "Well, I just want the government to set up a welfare home to take in the orphans and give them protection. It's not like letting you raise them. Just let you provide shelter and protection. They can help run errands, they can lead the way at the door, run errands to deliver things or something.

  Xiao Sheng who led me that day, one of their five friends has a water system, which can be in Trading Street Set up a small stall over there to sell water, and you can raise themselves, as long as you provide them with protection."

  Ji Moqi nodded. He had this idea before, but there are not many supplies here, and the vote failed. So I didn't mention it again.

  "We don't know that these kids have supernatural powers."

  "I asked, they were afraid of being caught. Before, a kid was arrested by an official in this base because he also had a water system supernatural. In ten days, he died because of the meta-energy and was thrown in the corner of the wall behind the shantytown. When they found him, he was already dead, so they didn't dare to let people know their abilities."

  Yang Jingrui looked at Ji Moqi and said, "You are in charge of the rent and rent of this welfare institution, and I will take care of the food and daily necessities. I will not make you embarrassed, and the high-ranking official who killed the people must be dealt with. You Is there a problem?"

  "It must, definitely not." Ji Moqi nodded like garlic.

  "Xingba, we'll leave without any problem." Yang Jingrui got up, ignoring the hand being held, and directly raised her foot and walked out. Lu Shidong watched her get up and quickly followed.

  "Yan Feng will arrange things, Ah Qi will follow, we will go to visit the base, in a few days we are going back to Kyoto, some things have to be dealt with first." Lu Shidong followed the walk and met the two who were still stupidly standing at the desk. humane.

  All of a sudden, everyone left, leaving Hiroko alone in the office. His task was to communicate with the big bear in Kyoto about the purification of the crystal nucleus.

  When Yan Feng left the office building, Lu Shidong and the others were separated. He only grabbed two of the purified crystal nuclei, and the others remained in Lu Shidong's space. He grabbed these two for experimentation.

  Lu Shidong and a group of four began to stroll from the gate of the base, "The city wall is only five meters, no way, increase it to ten meters, let the soil system reinforce, the houses here are not high. In an open place, make an iron net cover in the middle of the air. If you encounter a bird attack, you can hide under the net cover, and you can resist it for a while."