441-450

441

Yang Jingrui stretched out his hand to catch the red lotus karmic fire, and one used force to throw the red lotus karmic fire at the huge monster, and the red lotus karmic fire was immediately attached to the monster's body. Began to burn.

  At first, the monster didn't feel anything unusual happened, and continued to attack Yang Jingrui. Soon, the huge monster began to roar up into the sky.

  I wanted to scratch the place that was on fire, but the more I caught it, the greater the fire became. Soon, the red fire had already burned the monster.

  Accompanied by the harsh screams of the monsters, Yang Jingrui and the others retreated, about two meters, not yet. When they retreated to the predetermined place, the huge monster gradually began to dissipate.

  Seeing that the monster dissipated, everyone was relieved, and finally eliminated the big monster, and could take a rest.

  "Xiao Linzi, how is Yuan Bao's injury? Is there anyone else injured?" Yang Jingrui asked while walking towards them.

  "It's not a serious problem, it has been bandaged, but there is too much blood loss. There are three serious injuries here, and 11 minor injuries. It is no serious problem." Lu Shilin bandaged neatly while answering his sister-in-law's questions.

  "That's good, I asked Tao Ling to prepare delicious food for you. Wash your hands first, and then leave after eating. I think everyone is weak." Yang Jingrui got two buckets of mineral water from the space and got two more. Only a big basin, wash your hands, wash your face.

  Tao Ling saw Yang Jingrui taking water out of the space. She knew that the monster must have been wiped out. She was about to eat. She hurriedly cut the noodles she had put on the stove and started cooking.

  Bai Xize took two large trays, added some seasonings to the trays, and then began to serve the noodles. There was also the bittern they made over there, which could be added to the noodles in a while.

  "Sister Ling, don't you think this bowl is a bit big?" Bai Xize looked at the tray he held in his hand. A tray of this size could only hold four huge bowls.

  Bai Xize has never seen anyone use such a big bowl for eating, it is bigger than his face, is it really good to eat?
  The bowl that Tao Ling took out for noodles was a large porcelain bowl like a large pot. The outside was full of supernaturalists and cultivators, and they had a lot of appetite.

  "Where is this big bowl, is it really finished?" Bai Xize looked at this huge bowl and swallowed.

  "Of course they can finish the meal. They are both cultivators and supernaturalists. They used to have a lot of appetite to serve as soldiers, and now they consume more when they have supernatural powers. It's impossible to eat them all." Tao Ling was a little bit amused. Looking at the child staring at Luzi, who was swallowing, said solemnly.

  "Well, then they use a big bowl, I just use a small bowl! Just the same as the bowl we used for eating, but I will add another bowl." Bai Xize still feels that the bowl is a bit big, so Actively request to use the kind of small bowls that you usually eat.

  Bai Xize put the trays with the noodles on the dining table, then shouted, Yang Jingrui outside the space already knew, and an idea changed all the noodles outside.

  The originally tired team members who didn't want to move, immediately became energetic when they smelled the scent of meat, and they were gone, just half dead.

  "Hurry up and eat first, Xiaolinzi, Yuanbao, I will take him into the space first." Yang Jingrui divided the noodles among everyone, thinking about the spiritual spring water in the space, which can make the wound heal quickly, so I grabbed Lu Shi Yuan is back to space.

  As soon as he entered the space, Yang Jingrui threw Lu Shiyuan, who had lost too much blood, into the hot spring without paying attention to him, and went straight to the kitchen to find something to eat.

  "Soak for half an hour and then come out." Yang Jingrui just turned around and left as soon as she finished saying this.

  Lu Shiyuan also knew the effects of this hot spring, so he just got into the water, and felt that his spiritual energy began to slowly return. When he was able to bounce, he took off his dirty clothes and threw them on the shore.

  Then the whole person, together with his head, went into the hot spring. Yang Jingrui went straight back to the kitchen, took two of her favorite dishes in the incubator, and made a bowl of white rice, greeted Bai Xize to come over and eat together.

  Bai Xize is holding his small bowl, sucking and eating noodles. There is also an iPad in front of him. While eating noodles, he is attentively watching movies.

  "What movie are you watching?" Yang Jingrui didn't have the idea of ​​coming over to watch with him, but she still asked curiously.

  "Oh, isn't there a lot of Sange Lu's movies in your IPad? He has been watching that, and there is one from the previous concert, and he also watched it." Tao Ling slowly held one that was bigger than her head. He was eating noodles while talking to him.

  "I think it's good-looking, so I keep watching that." Bai Xize nodded Meng DaDa.

  "Actually, he only saw what he knew, and he didn't understand the others, so he didn't watch it." Tao Ling was a little funny, tearing down his stage.

  "It's also here that he knew Yuanbao, a star." Yang Jingrui also nodded a little amused.

  "By the way, sister-in-law, what's the situation outside?" Bai Xize only thought of the outside after half eating.

  "It's okay. I just left after eating. It's only half the afternoon. I can change my way. I don't know if it's safe or not. I can't stay here." Yang Jingrui took off the last bite of rice in her hand and put down the dishes. Just said.

  "Then can we go out now?" Although Bai Xize was still thinking about cooking, he just left Lu Shilin for so long. He missed him a little bit, and just after the battle, he wanted to see if he was injured?

  "Okay, I'll go out after eating, and I will have to hurry up in a while." Yang Jingrui saw that his current thoughts were no longer in the movie, so she waved her hand when she finished packing and prepared to take them out together.

  "Have you all rested? We are ready to set off. We still can't stay here for a long time." Yang Jingrui saw the team members sitting together as soon as she got out of space.

  "I have never seen such a clean battlefield. I don't even need to clean up. It saves time, effort and water." Dalin was holding a sword, sitting next to Lu Shilin, looking at the place where he had just fought, feeling a little bit emotional. Say.

  It was indeed burned by the perverted flames, leaving nothing behind, no lymphatics, and cleaning up the battlefield.

  "We fought for so long today, and only harvested two crystal nuclei, which is really depressing." A player next to him said uncomfortably.

  "It is true that I have been busy for so long today and only harvested two crystal nuclei, and nothing else." Dalin nodded in agreement.

  "Isn't there still the crystal nucleus of that tree?" Yang Jingrui is easy to be contented. Today's harvest is indeed a little bit small, but the crystal nucleus levels he harvested are all very high.