61-70

Chapter 61 Tao Ling Joins, Leaving City Y

  "Thank you for saving me, I want to follow you, no matter how dangerous, I will be alone in the end of the world. I can go anywhere. Yesterday I thought I was bound to die, but you gave it to me. Life again, so no matter how dangerous the road ahead is, I will follow you."

  Tao Ling knew that she would never survive if it were not for the boy in front of her.

  "Although I have no abilities, I will try to kill zombies and do what I can. Please take me in. I will never betray the team or betray you."

  "You can stay, what you said yourself. Remember, if one day, don't blame me for being merciless. You have the right to distribute the things in your space. The team's materials are with me, I'll distribute them, and Jojo will take care of them. Yun Jin called."

  Su Yunqiao ran out of the lounge, went outside and dragged Su Yunjin in.

  "Now let's talk about the future planning. We will form a team of four. In the future, we will collect materials and distribute them according to work. The housing and the base payment will be paid out by the public. What can I say." Yang Jingrui said first.

  "Brother Jing, what is the name of our team." Su Yunqiao was a little eager to try.

  "Think about it together, I haven't thought about it before." Yang Jingrui did not think about her name.

  "An Xin, An Ning, Brother Jing is the captain, we will listen to you in the future." The team name provided by Su Yunjin.

  "Relax." Yang Jingrui was too lazy to bother.

  "From then on, if it is outside that only reveals that my brother has space alone, we will have to walk alone to carry a backpack and pack some biscuits, instant noodles, mineral water and so on." Su Yunqiao has gone through these few days of training. It has matured a lot, and has considered a lot.

  "I have pots and pans in the back seat of my car, and the alcohol stove is replaced by a simple outdoor stove that burns wood, the kind that can be burned when you pick up wood, and the quilt is placed. Fill it with oil and put a can in it every day before departure. In the trunk."

  Yang Jingrui said everything in the car, and the ones that should be changed should be changed too. Prepare before leaving.

  "There are not many supplies here. Go today, Tao Ling, do you have any questions." With the supplies of Qixi Square, other shops in Y City are not enough.

  The four arranged the deceiving supplies in the car, and got a few backpacks by their side. Yang Jingrui gave Tao Ling a copy of Su Yunqiao's weapon.

  Yang Jingrui took out a few foods packed in the hotel from the space. Four people ate and packed up. Yang Jingrui put the books in the store into the space, including the bookshelves. There were three locals from City Y, and they went smoothly. It only took five hours to get out of the city.

  Because there was no signal and the mobile phone was useless, I didn't stop after passing through the factories in the suburbs of Y city, and walked out of Y city directly.

  There was no traffic jam on the expressway in the end of the world, but the first choice for survivors who fled in the end of the age was the expressway, which caused traffic jams on the expressway and zombies, which led to more and more zombies on the expressway, forming an endless loop.

  After leaving city Y, it was evening again. There was a gas station by the national highway not far from city Y. The four people unanimously decided to stop here tonight.