471-480

Chapter 471
  Is It Sick? Feeling uncomfortable, but his nose is itchy, Lu Shinan shook his head without thinking, and went on patrol.

  In addition to the big octopus, Lu Shidong and the others also had giant crabs that didn't buy a beach. After finishing cleaning up these things, they waited another afternoon. By nine o'clock in the evening, nothing else appeared on the calm sea. Only then are they ready to return to work.

  After tidying up the beach, they retreated to the place where the seawater originally arrived. The previous wall has been repaired. Lu Shidong asked the earth-type supernaturalists to turn all the ruins closest to the sea into land, so that even the seawater can no longer be used. Once used, these arable land can also be kept, and will be improved with space water in the future.

  It only took a day when he returned. Lu Shidong generously sent the things he brought back to the laboratory, asking his brother to work overtime, and quickly research the seawater to see if it could be used for planting?

  Yang Jingrui gave Lu Shilin the bottle that he used to soak a green plant in the sea water before her, and he must have given him the bowl with the little rabbit. After another day and night, the rabbit grew a little longer. Although not, the change is obvious.

  But it did grow up a bit, Yang Jingrui actually couldn't see the change, just as long as the electronic scale was taken out, he knew how much the little rabbit weighed.

  He also told Lu Shilin about the situation of his experiment, which can be used as a reference for Lu Shilin.

  "Sister-in-law, give me a bottle of undiluted Lingquan water, one that has been diluted by half." Lu Shilin finally told his sister-in-law about the Lingquan water in the bottles containing seawater.

  Yang Jingrui took two bottles of stickers from the space with her backhand, and handed them the labeled water. For her convenience, she used mineral water bottles to label them after packaging. If it is convenient, she can take them anytime and anywhere. use.

  As soon as Yang Jingrui came out of the laboratory, she saw Bai Xize who was about to come in, and Bai Xize was a little surprised when she saw her.

  "Isn't the sister-in-law saying that I will go for almost a month? Why did you come back? Is the task completed?"

  "No, there are some things that need to be brought back first for Xiaolinzi to study. Why did you come to the institute at this time?" Yang Jingrui looked at Bai Xize with some surprise.

  After Bai Xize started to learn how to cook, he stopped coming to the research institute. What happened today? It's not time for dinner now.

  "Today is Brother Shilin's birthday. I made him a cake and other things. I want to come and get him back. He has been in the laboratory for seven or eight days. If I don't come to look for him, he won't It will come out." Bai Xize walked in as he spoke, and pointed to Lu Shilin who had returned to the experimental platform.

  "It's okay if you can pull him out. If he did an experiment before, aunt and the others would pull him out with ten cows unless he finishes the experiment." Yang Jingrui looked amused and was about to start. Experimental Lu Shilin.

  Yang Jingrui suddenly remembered that Lu Shilin and Lu Shiyuan are twins, which is also Lu Shiyuan's birthday today. After the end of the world, everyone except the father's birthday has almost forgotten about the birthday.

  "Sister-in-law, go back to the old house for dinner. I made a big table of dishes, and my sister-in-law also tasted my craft." Say hello to her together.