411-420

411

Tao Ling came over and handed Bai Xize two daggers that can dig crystal cores, "This thing is the same as the core of Warcraft, but you have to be careful, the blood is very smelly."

  "Okay, I know. Thank you, Tao Ling." Bai Xize thanked Tao Ling happily for the two daggers that Tao Ling handed over.

  Finally, there is something he can do. It has been less than two days since he came here. He feels that he is more useless than he was at home before.

  Bai Xize felt a little frustrated at the thought of dragging his legs back. He had a broken body and didn't know when he could detoxify. It was really useless. He didn't want it anymore.

  Lu Shilin felt his depressed mood, stretched out his hand and shook his hand, and comforted: "It's okay, you will be well soon, and it won't be too late when you are completely better before you practice."

  "Well, I will. Working hard." Bai Xize nodded vigorously, followed Lu Shilinsheng cautiously, and then went to see Tao Ling's quick and skillful movements. He began his journey of digging the crystal nucleus cautiously.

  When he took out the first crystal nucleus, he was so surprised, how could he not think it smelled so bad? Such a disgusting thing, there is such a beautiful gem in his head.

  Tao Ling saw that he was also starting to dig, so she took a small bottle of mineral water and ran to him: "Aze, throw the dug out gold core into it to bubble up, soak out the lost brain."

  "Okay ." Yes, sister, I know." Bai Xize took the half bottle of mineral water she handed over, and learned how to twist the lid twice. It felt amazing.

  After nearly three hours of unilateral slaughter, there was no more mutated chicken that could move anymore, and everyone was relieved and sat down to rest.

  Yun Xiling was once again amazed by Su Yunjin's fire-type supernatural ability. Is this really the same age as her? Although the cultivation base is not as high as hers, the alchemy grade should be very high, as you can see from the pill he took out before.

  To be able to control her fire spirit root so skillfully, this person's aptitude is much higher than she thought.

  Bai Xize and Tao Ling were still digging for crystal nuclei. Dalin led the people to pile up the corpses of the mutant chickens whose crystal nuclei had been dug. It was so convenient. Wait for a moment or someone with supernatural powers to burn them.

  Wu Junyan took Yun Xiling to inspect the greenhouse, trying not to let any fish slip through the net.

  Lu Shidong took Yang Jingrui to look at the weird stone and the stinking cave. He always felt that this stone must be related to this cave.

  Yang Jingrui looked at the stone in front of him that was the same as an ordinary stone, feeling that the stone exuded strange energy, and turned to look at Lu Shidong beside him.

  "Do you feel a strange energy on this stone?"

  "No, I just felt it, and I didn't, it just feels like an ordinary stone." Lu Shidong shook his head, he had felt it carefully before, and he didn't. I noticed something different about this stone.

  "Mom, use your Fire Lin whip to whip it, and it will become different as soon as you whip it." Ping An said excitedly when he saw the stone.

  "Different?? Why is it different? Tell your mother." Yang Jingrui looked at Xiao Ping'an suspiciously.

  "That's... just take a look at it!" Ping An couldn't explain it either, just let her use the Huo Lin whip to take a look.

  Lu Shidong felt a little strange seeing Ping'an like this, so he let his daughter-in-law use the Huo Lin whip to give it a try.

  Yang Jingrui showed them a question mark, so she had to use her backhand to take out the Huo Lin whip from the space.

  "You two step back, be careful of hurting." Yang Jingrui was about to do something to make them both step back.

  Yang Jingrui didn't use much strength, she just flicked a whip on the stone, and a strange scene happened, and the nether fire on the Huolin whip lit the stone.

  The blue flames bloomed like flowers on the stones. Lu Shidong felt a little unbelievable when he saw this scene. The team members who rushed over looked at the burning stone in amazement.

  "Boss, what's wrong with this stone?" Dalin looked at the scene in front of him with some surprise.

  "I don't know, I took a whip, and that's it." Lu Shidong shook his head, he didn't know what was going on.

  Everyone quietly watched the stone burning, and ten minutes later, only Yang Jingrui shouted "retire".

  Just when the stone turned into lime, a burst of magma spewed out from the cave behind the stone, and Yang Jingrui blocked the path of the magma with a fire lash.

  Everyone was horrified to see that Huo Lin whip not only intercepted the magma, but also forced the magma back into the cave.

  "All retreat." Yang Jingrui was afraid that the magma would come again, causing all the team members to retreat to a safe range.

  "No, we stayed in the cave for one night before, and we didn't find the existence of this magma." Su Yunjin had lived in this cave before, and the environment in the cave was cold, it was impossible to have this magma.

  "That's not real magma, it's just a phantom. Real magma, my fire whip can't stop it. There is a phantom array in it, and the eye is this stone." Yang Jingrui stepped forward to check that it had been burnt. The gray stone said thoughtfully.

  Yang Jingrui checked the surroundings and found no other dangers.

  "You guys are waiting here, I'll go into the cave and see first." Yang Jingrui finished speaking and was about to lift her foot to the cave.

  Lu Shidong stretched out his hand and grabbed her, "Together." He

  can no longer let his little daughter-in-law be a pioneer. Lu Shidong is light, turning his head and handing the little bit in his arms to Su Yunjin.

  "All are waiting here, this order." Lu Shidong saw the team members who were about to move, and gave the order to die.

  Lu Shiyuan was still about to say something. Su Yunjin grabbed his hand, and Su Yunjin shook his head. Since the eldest brother said it was an order, it was unchangeable.

  "I'm going, I'm going, Dad, I'm going too." Ping An thumped hard in Su Yunjin's arms.

  "No, you stay here with your uncle, you close your eyes and count to 100, and his dad will come out."

  When Ping An heard his words, the naked eye was stubborn, but he didn't dare to refute, so he could only stubbornly squat back into Su Yunjin's arms.

  Lu Shidong walked ahead and quickly entered the cave. The scene he saw was the same as when they came before, without any other changes.

  "This is the same as we came before, and no other changes have occurred."

  "Be careful of your feet." When Yang Jingrui walked into the cave, she had already checked the cave with her spiritual sense and saw the stones used to make the phantom array. .

  It seems that there is an ordinary stone at the entrance of the cave. When you accidentally kick a piece of stone when you walk in, you will see a different scene in the cave.

  "We didn't see these stones when we came before. I was very early, and I haven't found them two or three times." Lu Shidong stared at the stones in confusion.