181-190

Chapter 181

          Xiaoye asked Dalin to push the stone stool. When the wall was rumbling, he opened a seam and waited a while for the cat to let Dalin in.

  "There is also a code lock in it. We don't know the code, and there is no one who can unlock it. Haozi, and Sanshao have not come here. This type of code lock imported from country Y must be unlocked with my technology. It's difficult."

  Before Dalin's words were finished, the kitten suddenly turned around and walked out, and said to Dalin as he walked: "Wait, someone will open the door in a while, find a place to hide, and then deal with the footprints. , Someone is coming, and it's about 300 meters away."

  "Okay, everyone pay attention to cover." Dalin went down while clearing his footprints on the other.

  The kitten leaped onto the beam of the room, and soon a young man in a white coat came in. He had already checked the room and the surrounding area, and then proficiently pushed the stone stool to open the warehouse door and input the password. Go in.

  I came out after ten minutes with a black bag in his hand. The kitten didn't see what was inside? Ten minutes after the man left, Dalin and the others came out of their hiding place, and the kitten told him the password.

  Soon, they went well, and they went in. After entering, the kitten turned on the light. When Dalin saw the words "for military supplies" printed on the boxes, his eyes were red.

  This is their military confession, why did they come here? The one above dared to embezzle military supplies to feed these animals that are inferior.

  "Lingzi, Yun Jin will help me put things away first." Tao Ling and Su Yunjin came here after clearing their space. This is the supply of their 60,000 garrison plus New Year's benefits for two months.

  The space between Tao Ling and Su Yunjin was filled with more than half of the space left. Dalin was a little anxious, and there were so many people who couldn't take it with him. He didn't want to make those people cheap, just because he wanted Tao Ling and Su Yunjin to go back first. After putting things back, come over again and take back the remaining things, Xiaoye Xiaoye walked over lightly, and with a wave of the cat's paw, all the things disappeared without a trace.

  The whole warehouse looked empty, with no rice left. When everyone was stunned, the kitten jumped into Tao Ling's arms, said lightly and left, let's go back!

  Then Dalin recovered from the stunned state, and immediately led the team to finish work. Dalin felt that this cat was simply a killer, a must-have item for travel, and it had all the skills.

  It can be said that this mission is easy to complete, less than two hours, harvested a few space materials, and does not need to work hard, it is simply perfect.

  On the way to the base this time, they met Yang Jingrui and Lu Shidong who happened to be going to the research institute. They decisively followed and participated in the mission tonight.

  "How is it? Did you find the warehouse?" Lu Shidong asked Dalin looking at him in a good mood.

  "When it comes to this, I'm angry. You don't know that all the supplies in there are ours. The one who embezzled our military supplies to support those animals, it's no wonder that the God of Wealth cried out there all day, and the supplies were not enough. However, the supply orders received are much more than the ones sent. It has been like this for half a year. At the beginning, I went to find someone who said I had to deal with the problem, but I haven't seen any results for several months. Boss, don't you think you're yourself Is there a lot of tasks in a month? All trivial tasks have been assigned codes.