51-60

Chapter 51 Awakening Abilities

      "Then Brother Xu can unearth a wall of dirt, a soil shovel, and the second hand by his side can release water, and there are two very powerful ones. The one who drags the living to attract the zombies runs very fast." Su Yun carefully recalled,
  "Ah...Brother, there is another one, that is... the one who has a woman next to Mrs. Xu... the one who keeps it clean all day, is called...called...laughing...laughing or something. , Anyway, it's right to have a smile. She can release the water, and the old woman uses her water. I accidentally saw it twice."

  Su Yunqiao was a little excited, this is a miracle, she didn't expect it. Think carefully about what else should be missed.

  Su Yunqiao scratched her head and grabbed her clothes. She finally remembered one more, "There is another, there is another, brother, don't you remember Dad's colleague Tao Ling from Uncle Tao's house, she secretly gave me something to eat these days Yes, if it weren't for her yesterday, I wouldn't be able to hold you back. I saw her walking towards me. She might think that you can't come to save me in time. She wants to save it by herself. She has and she also has abilities, she should It's from the space department."

  Su Yunqiao is really grateful to Tao Ling. Although he didn't dare to protect her upright, he privately solved a lot of people who wanted to treat her badly.

  "Could it be that the person Xu Ge and the others wanted to find was her who had gone to the supermarket first and took away most of the materials in the warehouse." Su Yun thought of the Space Department and thought of the person who had been mentioned many times by Xu Zhang.

  "Oh... can take away most of the materials in the supermarket warehouse, then this person's space should not be small, it can't be space-based, the space that the space-based abilities first stimulated is not large, a few squares or more than a dozen squares. It's almost the same, and even the larger ones are the space accessories written in the novel."

  Yang Jingrui heard about the newly inspired space system in the last three years of her life . Yes, when I was repairing the city wall, I heard people from outside say that someone had opened the space in the jade ornaments, which was much larger than the space of supernatural powers.

  "If you two have any jade ornaments or antiques, you can try to activate the space." Yang Jingrui's words made Su Yunjin's brothers and sisters look dumbfounded.

  "Brother, dear brother Yang Jing, is that space jewelry Chinese cabbage? Anyone can have it." Su Yunjin looked at Yang Jingrui and then at his sister, making complaints very mercilessly.

  "Brother, don't even mention that sister Tao Ling asked me the piece of zodiac jade that Dad and Uncle Tao bought in Yudu together is still there. At the time I thought she was going to persuade me to exchange it for food, so I said it was left at home. She also persuaded me twice to let me take it back and bring it with me. Later, our house was occupied by those people, so she didn't say any more."

  Su Yunqiao jumped with excitement.

  Yang Jingrui covered her face speechlessly, isn't this little girl afraid of her grabbing it? Really, she said it blatantly.

  Su Yunqiao originally wanted to try out the jade happily, but Su Yunjin suddenly fell to the ground with a muffled sound, twitching all over her body, scaring her to death.

  "Yang...Jing...Brother, hurry...Look...Look at my brother...what's wrong, he..." Su Yunqiao held Yang Jingrui's hand incoherently.

  "It's okay, don't go there, he'll be fine in a while."

  Su Yunqiao didn't know why she would involuntarily believe what Yang Jing (Yang Jingrui) said. The feeling was the same as she believed in her own brother Su Yunjin's words.