11-20

Chapter 11 Transformed into'Little Fresh Meat'

  Yang Jingrui asked about the location of the hairdressing salon at the hotel counter. It was not very far from the hotel. There was one within 500 meters away, and the reputation was good.

  Yang Jingrui decided to buy something to cushion her belly before going. It took at least a few hours to get her hair. She wore a set of relatively neutral clothes and wrapped her long hair. It was really indistinguishable from each other.

  It's been four hours since Yang Jingrui came out of the salon. Looking at the mirror, she seems to be in a beautiful mood. If her stomach is not protesting, it will be even more perfect.

  Yang Jingrui, who had just walked out and had a small beauty come to strike up a conversation, looked at the two small beauties who wanted WeChat in front of them, with a few black lines on their foreheads, and walked away staggered.

  "Little brother, give a WeChat chant..."

  "Brother, take a picture..."

  Yang Jingrui heard the screams behind her and stopped for a while, and continued to leave without stopping. She just wants to be good now. Soothing the stomach of protest.

  I found a noodle restaurant not far away and ordered a large portion of fried noodles. Just when I sat down, I saw the two little girls who had just been chasing her for WeChat. They sat down at the table in front of her and took them quietly. Secretly photographed her out of the phone.

  Seeing that Yang Jingrui wanted to laugh, does this mean that she was very successful in her transformation.

  Yang Jingrui ate the noodles and suddenly remembered that she didn't have many more masculine clothes, so she went to the mall to buy some men's clothing, clothes, shoes, backpacks, and accessories.

  Unknowingly, Yang Jingrui went to the hotel very late, and it was a day of shopping today. Although the physical strength after drinking Lingquan water is much better than before, she still feels tired.

  So after a simple wash, I lay back on the bed and went to sleep.

  When she woke up early the next morning, Yang Jingrui looked at herself in the mirror, blinked, then looked at it for a while, and then laughed out loud. She was really unaccustomed to having never cut her hair before.

  After washing Yang Jingrui, she changed into the men's clothing that she bought only yesterday. There was a little brother with a fairy face in the mirror. He still had no makeup. If she didn't dare to imagine with makeup, she would be woken up by herself every day.

  Yang Jingrui was taken aback by her sudden narcissism.

  After leaving the hotel, Yang Jingrui wanted to go to the snack street to settle the breakfast. It was only two hundred meters from the hotel to the snack street. Yang Jingrui had been accosted by Miss Sibo.

  Yang Jingrui did not expect that there are so many people in the Kyoto snack street that is not a holiday, so Yang Jingrui's tomboy, who was a little brother on the first day, under the fiery eyes of beautiful ladies and sisters from all walks of life, leisurely ate half a street before discovering them. Miss sister is watching her.

  So Yang Jingrui, who was planning to eat a whole street, rushed out of the snack street at a speed of 180 miles, afraid that she would be swallowed by these fiery eyes.

  Yang Jingrui, who is still not quite used to her male identity, chose to go to the men's clothing store on Qixi Square. Last night, she only bought a few sets of clothes and can wear them today. I went to buy some stocks today. She didn't know how long she would be a boy. .