161-170

Chapter 161

       Lu Shiyuan came out of the room again, took a new set of clothes, and a small basket with bottles and cans, facial cleanser, toothpaste, toothbrush, razor, foam...

  "Uh, it's really complete, no wonder it's the end of the world. Your face is still the same as before the end of the world. You don't even have cosmetics." Chu Mingxuan has some gossip, a big star, even in the end of the world, it is still so delicate.

  "Yes, you want to use it?"

  "No, really, it's the end of the world, or is it so exquisite? No one will look at you anymore. Who do you put on your makeup?" Chu Mingxuan was speechless, this People are maddening and not paying for their lives.

  "Okay, don't babble, I don't need those now, I have to clean it up quickly, I'm going to eat, you are not hungry." Lu Shiyuan stuffed the things into Chu Mingxuan's arms and pushed him into the bathroom.

  Turning around and walking across the connecting road, he reached the cab, where there was no one. Lu Shiyuan curled his lips and got out of the car.

  "Brother, brother, that fellow Chu Mingxuan woke up."

  "Well, where did he go ?" "I threw him out for a bath. I didn't know if he hadn't been washed for a few days. It was all rotten, so I got him a condom. New clothes."

  "I see, I'll call him out for dinner later."

  "Oh, where's the sister-in-law?" Lu Shiyuan rubbed against his brother and asked in a low voice.

  "Just getting up , what are you doing while cooking." "I want to eat sauerkraut fish, and I want to eat small cakes." Lu Shiyuan was so greedy that his saliva came out.

  "Lu Shiyuan, how old are you, like a kid." Lu Shidong looked at him so greedy, he wanted to kick him.

  "You can be greedy at a few years old." Lu Shiyuan slipped away after speaking.

  "In the early morning, eating so greasy, my brain is broken." Lu Shidong didn't care about him anymore, just when Haozi came to report on work, Lu Shidong followed Haozi to Junka's temporary office.

  "Boss, the drone went out to explore the road at five o'clock this morning. From here, it was eight to nine kilometers to a small county town. Passing through the county town, there is a highway over there that can directly reach the outskirts of City C. It's a bit away. It's far away. The drone can't check it. When we get to the county seat, let the drone go to explore.

  Also, some of the spare batteries of the boss's equipment are used up. We used the power generation equipment at the gas station before. Yes, but we don't have any sockets or power strips. I asked Su Yunjin and he didn't. You can find it or ask Captain Yang if it can be used."

  "I don't have any. , You take all the ones that don't have electricity to the RV, and I'll fix it for you tonight."

  "Thank you, boss." Haozi was too excited. I was afraid that the spare battery was used up before. It is unrealistic to use a small generator to recharge the battery. , How much diesel does it consume in a few hours?

  It was this matter that broke him and Da Lin's sorrow. Fortunately, he told the boss today and let the boss resolve it.

  "It's dinner." Tao Ling made breakfast, and Su Yunqiao greeted everyone for dinner.

  I made vegetable porridge for breakfast and steamed dumplings. Tao Ling also steamed a big pot of rice. Yang Jingrui was helping out just now. Because she usually didn't stop to rest at noon, she squeezed rice balls and made lunch at noon, using meat and meat. The dishes are also rich.