281-290

Chapter 281

 "It's not that painful, really, I don't have any pain anymore." Yang Jingrui heard him and comforted him quietly.

  "How is it possible? The 12th-level pain, how could it not be painful, just this one, we will not have any more, I can't bear you to suffer this sin again." Lu Shidong caressed her a little pale. Face.

  Yang Jingrui rubbed his palm, Lu Shidong poured a cup of warm spring water from the space, put a straw in the cup, and handed it to her mouth, "You drink some water first, I have a heated one. "

  Mother Lu took the little baby to the side of the corridor and shook her around, and then came back. She saw her son feeding the little daughter-in-law with water, smiled and put the little baby in his hand beside her.

  "Come on, the little baby is coming to bed. Grandpa said, you have a nickname. He has already

  chosen one. Tomorrow she will pick one with your grandpa." Lu Shidong put down the water glass in his hand and brought the little guy to his wife. Pushed, took a cotton swab from the cabinet and dipped it with some zero spring water to smear the baby's lips.

  Just now, the nurse said that she could give him a little water. Because she was taken out, she didn't feed him water. Now he is asleep, he can only apply a cotton swab to his lips.

  Hearing my mother said to give the little baby a nickname, she looked up at her little daughter-in-law. They discussed this guy's nickname before. Yang Jingrui chose one called Ping An, hoping that the child will be safe and successful in this end of the world.

  "Mom has worked hard! The nickname is Ping An! By the way, Mom, you can take Grandpa and Grandpa back with them. We can stay here by ourselves, and we can go home tomorrow." Lu Shidong said as he put the water glass on the bedside table. Over there, I pushed the stool I had just sat on toward my mother's feet.

  "I'll stay here with me, I'm afraid that if the little guy cries later, you two won't be able to get it together, don't worry, your grandfather and your grandfather, your second aunt and third aunt have already sent them both back." The mother said that she took out the baby bottle from the delivery bag, and some diapers came out.

  Thinking about washing and disinfecting the baby bottle first, wait a moment, the little guy wakes up and can get him something to eat.

  The items in the ready-to-produce bags are all selected by Yang Jingrui from the space. They are all selected international brands, as well as some products that have been well-reviewed on the Internet.

  Milk powder is also stocked a lot, but some Yang Jingrui is self-produced in the space, and they are all produced by the cows in the space. The cows in the space drink the spring water, and the pasture in the eating space. The milk powder should be better than These nutrients collected from outside.

  Moreover, the self-produced things in the space have a certain aura, which is also good for the little guys to practice. In fact, they don't know this. It was because Xiaoye Miao mentioned it before, and then he went to check the original in the space. Only know the information.

  Yang Jingrui's body has almost recovered in two days, but the family let her raise it. The little guy is also a very well-behaved. In addition to eating and sleeping, he is more clingy and wants to stay with her mother all day.

  Old man Lu took him out for a while, and he thought about coming back, always groaning. Lu Jiayang, a novice grandfather, would stage a scene of snatching his grandson from his father every day.