291-300

Chapter 291
While they were discussing in a low voice, the mutated octopus crab seemed to have discovered something. He glanced at them and then at the big crab beside him.

  In an instant, the big crab came to them, and Yang Jingrui winked at Dalin next to her.

  Several team members instantly entered a fighting state. Yang Jingrui thought about the crab's weakness, which should be the eyes, and she didn't know if the mutated big crab would grow out of the previous big tongs.

  "Be careful of their pliers, their weakness may still be their eyes." After Yang Jingrui finished speaking, the big crab was no more than five meters away from them.

  "Okay."

  Da Lin got up and stood between the two rocks. If the big crab came over, he had to pass between the rocks. At that time, half of the heavy crabs might be stuck by the rocks, so that you can get twice the result with half the effort.

  Soon things proceeded as she thought, Dapeng, now when he came here, he was stuck in the middle of the stone, Dalin pierced the big crab's eyes with the sharp sword in his hand.

  The crab didn't move anymore, and didn't react any more, that is to say, as long as it pierced its eyes, it would definitely die.

  Several people around Dalin saw the situation, and they all took out their long swords, avoided its big tongs, and focused on attacking its eyes.

  With the help of the row of stones in front of them, they soon killed a large area of ​​mutant crabs, but the big octopus crab never came forward.

  After they sprinkled a large slab of mutant crab, the octopus crab ran away after seeing a large slab of mutated crab.

  Dalin originally wanted to chase after him, but was stopped by Yang Jingrui. Dalin found a speed ability and asked him to go back and ask Su Yunjin to come and collect the crabs.

  Such a big crab, Su Yunjin's space, didn't make much money at all, but because some of the people brought this time were unfamiliar, Yang Jingrui didn't plan to use her space.

  But looking at so many crabs, it was a pity to keep them, just thinking about waiting for Su Yun to come over and follow him, taking the opportunity to take the crabs back into space.

  Dalin took advantage of the time when he was going to call people and used a long sword to pry open the shell of the big crab. Dalin had not dug the crystal nucleus of this mutant crab, so he didn't know where the crystal nucleus of these crabs would be.

  Dalin used a long sword in the crab's body and carefully searched for it. Not far from his mouth, he found a second-order zombie crystal nucleus, the size of the crystal nucleus.

  However, the crystal core didn't even have that gray layer of things. Dalin took the crystal core to find Yang Jingrui.

  Yang Jingrui was also surprised when she saw the crystal core. This was the first time she saw the freshly dug out crystal core without the gray impurities.

  Yang Jingrui used her spiritual sense to check again. Inside the crystal core, only the water system energy was felt, not the bursting energy in the zombie crystal core.

  In other words, the crystal nuclei of these big crabs can be directly absorbed without purification.

  He didn't dare to eat these crabs, so he had to take them back and let the people of the research institute check them carefully before he could rest assured.